No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Doesn't Believe Report of Gamboa Using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Doesn't Believe Report of Gamboa Using PEDs

Former two division world champion Juan Manuel "Juama" Lopez doesn't believe a recent report that links Olympic gold medal winner Yuriorkis Gamboa to Florida's aging clinic Biogenisis. The report alleges that company head Anthony Bosch was supplying Gamboa with performance enhancing drugs.

Juanma has known Gamboa since the amateur ranks and at one time Top Rank was putting together a campaign for the two of them to fight each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy said what he said but we wanna see ACTUAL records of him actually providing PEDs to Gamboa.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nice to see Juanma defending the integrity of my fellow Cuban..

Comment

Translation: juanma is just as dirty as gamboa and has got a brothas back?

I find it extremely difficult to believe gamboa is clean considering how long he's stayed silent about this. More like hes trying to figure out what they got on him.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post

I find it extremely difficult to believe gamboa is clean considering how long he's stayed silent about this. More like hes trying to figure out what they got on him.
          That's exactly it. He's trying to get his story strait and be preparing for the what if they ask me this or this or this kind of questions. If he had nothing to hide, he would have talked right away, imo.

Comment

If you're clean, at the very least you would be publicly outraged over these allegations. Even most of the guilty ones do that much. The 'no comment' approach is pretty much an admission of guilt.

Comment

I got to agree with you there..its kinda like that code from the streets.

Comment

The same Juanma that claimed a referee has a gambling problem? I think Juanma would be best not giving interviews for a while even if they don't contain anything "bad".

Comment

Or that Juanma still wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    That's exactly it. He's trying to get his story strait and be preparing for the what if they ask me this or this or this kind of questions. If he had nothing to hide, he would have talked right away, imo.
                    Yep. If he was clean, as soon as the allegations came out he wouod of said 'fuk no'. Absolutely no reason to stay quite about it, other than....

Comment

Working...
                    X