No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Knock David Haye Out For Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Knock David Haye Out For Wladimir

London - Tyson Fury says once he knocks out British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora on July 23 at Wembley Arena he wants to do the same to David Haye before a showdown with World champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just shut up already you gypo c*nt with the ****test name in boxing.

Why do we have to put up with **** fighters like this at heavyweight running theirs mouths, trying to get paydays when in fact they are so averagely gash that they wouldn't even be domestic level in any other weight class (not suggesting this knob is anything other than a pub fighter btw)....

Stick to uppercutting yourself in the face and feck off to your caravan.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      London - Tyson Fury says once he knocks out British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Dereck Chisora on July 23 at Wembley Arena he wants to do the same to David Haye before a showdown with World champion Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Some people know how to get the press' attention.Fury just using Haye's name for publicity

Comment

David haye would whipe the floor with him. I swear to god this website must be run by Furys mother... Stop spamming us with all his foolish day dreaming.

Comment

Tyson fury only a few weeks away from being KO'd.

Comment

Fury would knock himself out before that happens.

Comment

Chisora is knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                Just shut up already you gypo c*nt with the ****test name in boxing.

Why do we have to put up with **** fighters like this at heavyweight running theirs mouths, trying to get paydays when in fact they are so averagely gash that they wouldn't even be domestic level in any other weight class (not suggesting this knob is anything other than a pub fighter btw)....

Stick to uppercutting yourself in the face and feck off to your caravan.
                Whats with the racist namecalling?? As far as I know he ain't a gypsy...or? I know they call his father Gypsy but I always assumed that was a nick. They are Irish, as far as I know.

Comment

Chisora is going to fcuk him up anyway, but I wish Fury would shut his mouth as Haye will probably take Fury up on his offer and Im pretty sure Haye would KO Fury and then retire with a win under his belt.
                  I want Haye to at least try and start to redeem himself and fight stern challenges, not prospects who are barely out of the UK scene.

Comment

Tyson Fury has no stamina, uppercutts himself, stands there gassed like a fool, has a lack of power, and a lack of ring genralship and is chatting all this ****.

It would be Audley all over again.

The level of guys Fury is facing now is weak, it's an era of weak Heavyweights, and wors,e weak British heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X