No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    so that they can be reached , why else do you think since they claim they are not sure where to train.

you ever applied for a job you like and left your address and phone number blank? coz this is pretty much what team rigo did

common sense man, common sense
    I'm sure if it was the big of an issue it would've gotten addressed right then and there... Seems to me like Nonito and company were cool with it when the cameras were on and are changing there tunes now.by going to the media with this bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      "we need a spanish version of the contract" (ever heard of a translator?)

"we cant finish signing the contract because we cant provide any contact info yet"

"We want USADA instead of the VADA" (the agency that has actually been catching drug cheats lately

Yet Donaire is the one trying to pull out and and duck?
      That's right vada caught Armstrong red handed. You gonna sign off on the biggest thing in your life and take someone's words for it via translator ? You wouldn't want to read the print yourself ?

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        I'm sure if it was the big of an issue it would've gotten addressed right then and there... Seems to me like Nonito and company were cool with it when the cameras were on and are changing there tunes now.by going to the media with this bull****
        how is it bull**** when gary hyde confirms it and even calls it a minor problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          That's right vada caught Armstrong red handed. You gonna sign off on the biggest thing in your life and take someone's words for it via translator ? You wouldn't want to read the print yourself ?
          It was actually WADA that conducted the testing on Lance Armstrong. Secondly, what motive does a hired translator or ANYONE in Rigo's camp who reads english have to misinform Rigo? Instead of making excuses for him you should be wondering why the hold up?

Comment

• Donaires a b*tch been lookin for excuses to make this fight not happen from day one just like he killed the one with Mares trying to now even sending he's wife to save him embarrassing.

Bet he watched some tape and now looking for anything to save him.

Comment

how is it bull**** when gary hyde confirms it and even calls it a minor problem?
              Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-r...#ixzz2LmweVg7m
              This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

“We told [Top Rank CEO] Bob Arum when we turned in the VADA form at the press conference that Rigo signed it, but that he’d fill in the blanks later for the other things like the address of the gym and his residence,” Hyde said. “The reason why is he doesn’t know the address of the gym in Orlando where he’s going to be for camp yet. He also still needs the address of the hotel where he’s staying for training camp.

“They are minor details, and of course we want it to be completed. He’s going to have them today.”

what did Gary Hyde say ?

Comment

if you read the article , gary hyde confirms nonito's claim that team riog left those infomations blank , so you fail.
                rigo doesnt need to give them all that again! someone obviously has contact info on him , they made the fight with him didnt they. he knew to show up yesterday, did he find out by a message in a bottle

Comment

• Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
                  ADMIN: as of 745 PST Pedro Diaz claimed he provided VADA w/ everything they need. VADA statd "WE HAVE NT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION 4 Rigo"

Comment

• Angel heredia ‏@Guruscience

@Slay__ @filipinoflash come to florida, don't man up behind twitter, moron, be a man. Viva RIGO!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Guruscience/stat...12200115314688

seems like heredia is hanging out in florida...doing what exactly??

hmmmmmmmm...no wonder rigo's team are delaying the testing. also heredia has a 20k bet on rigo...he giving rigo the good **** i bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      It was actually WADA that conducted the testing on Lance Armstrong. Secondly, what motive does a hired translator or ANYONE in Rigo's camp who reads english have to misinform Rigo? Instead of making excuses for him you should be wondering why the hold up?
                      Wada does not perform tests on athletes buddy they simply oversee the testing done by the other branches of their own agency on a country to country basis. Secondly I don't know what motive someone in my camp might have but it doesn't matter I would want to read it for myself ... My life ... My health ... My money. But here's a motive just for the phuck of it.

The person reading it sees something in the wording of the contepract rigo might now go for and decides to leave it out because he earns when rigo fights and when rigo is not fighting he isn't earning ...

Comment

Working...
                      X