No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    When the person was drugged up, suspended for a year and got a hometown decision yes, yes you can. Hence the lineal Ring belt being on the line.
    Peterson wasnt suspended as far as i know. And if he was, it was for testing positive in the lead up the the second fight, not the 1st. He has a in over Khan in the 1st fight and theres nothing that can change that

Garcia is not the lineal champ, he's the ring champ. Khan wasnt #1 when he fought Garcia, peterson was

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      a loss that was contraversial and became tainted after finding out that peterson had some illega substance in his system for that fight so when amir fought danny he was still looked at as the #1 guy and if im not mistaken peterson has not fought since
      He still beat him. making him #1, the win still stands on his record and isnt going to be overturned. His positive test was to the lead up to the 2nd fight.

FIghters saying they 'used' for a certain fight without being caught never had a win taken from them, for example mosley beating DLH

Khan was not the #1 guy, peterson was for beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        on who's list? the ring didn't have Peterson #1 after the Khan fight
        Yes they did, they had him at #1 for 8 months until he was dropped due to a new rule created saying anybody who tests positive for a banned substance is off the rankings. In that time frame neither Khan nor Peterson fought. Him being dropped from the rankings didnt erase his win over khan and suddenly make Khan better

How can you be the man of a division coming off a loss? It makes no sense. Just like Khan's Current #2 ranking at 140. DLH has Chuck Giampa's pockets filled to keep him there

Comment

You really hate Garcia lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            He still beat him. making him #1, the win still stands on his record and isnt going to be overturned. His positive test was to the lead up to the 2nd fight. FIghters saying they 'used' for a certain fight without being caught never had a win taken from them, for example mosley beating DLH

Khan was not the #1 guy, peterson was for beating him
            shane situation was different it came out years later where as the peterson situation it came out in his next fight that just so happened to be against amir khan.is danny the best fighter in the division?he is the #1 ranked fighter.

who said peteron didn't beat amir? unlike you i don't act like someone loss just because i don't agree with the situation the way some of you make it seem as if matthysse doesn't have 2 losses

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              You really hate Garcia lmao
              Not really lol i just went to his last fight in Brooklyn. I just feel like he's ducking lucas at the moment and will after the judah fight

I mostly hate people overrating Khan like crazy.

Comment

Peterson wasnt suspended as far as i know. And if he was, it was for testing positive in the lead up the the second fight, not the 1st. He has a in over Khan in the 1st fight and theres nothing that can change that

Garcia is not the lineal champ, he's the ring champ. Khan wasnt #1 when he fought Garcia, peterson was
                Man this guy is slow. Let me break this down one last time.

Peterson was suspended for a year

He tested positive in the lead up to the second fight, for taking testosterone pellets under his armpit BEFORE THE FIRST FIGHT. He took the testosterone BEFORE THE FIRST FIGHT which is what HE ADMITTED TO and what the TESTS SHOWED which is why Khan wanted it overturned. Peterson was subsequently STRIPPED of the WBA title and the fight should have been overturned. But VADA caught him not his corrupt home state commission. Next time do a 5 minute google research session on the topic before trolling a thread. Thanks.

Comment

Not really lol i just went to his last fight in Brooklyn. I just feel like he's ducking lucas at the moment and will after the judah fight

I mostly hate people overrating Khan like crazy.
                  Khan destroyed the same Judah that beat Matthysse and that Garcia will soon beat.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    shane situation was different it came out years later where as the peterson situation it came out in his next fight that just so happened to be against amir khan.is danny the best fighter in the division?he is the #1 ranked fighter.

who said peteron didn't beat amir? unlike you i don't act like someone loss just because i don't agree with the situation the way some of you make it seem as if matthysse doesn't have 2 losses
                    The only reason Lucas isnt #1 at 140 is because he got robbed. He and Danny are inter-changeable #1's at 140. There is no lineal champ at 140. Peterson was #1 when Garcia fought Khan. How can you start a lineage when 1 guy is coming off a lose, it doesnt make sense.

I thought Amir got robbed in the Peterson fight but because of the points taken off situation. But loses like that effect fighters especially in rankings, just look at lucas

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      Khan destroyed the same Judah that beat Matthysse and that Garcia will soon beat.
                      Triangle theories

Lucas was also robbed in that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X