No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog is the real test for Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmitry Pirog is the real test for Sergio Martinez

Forget about Floyd and Ward. You can always find alot of factors and arguments as to why a fight with any of this boxer shouldn't happen.

Pirog is the man to test Sergio being the real deal. And oh, I wouldn't be surprised if the Russian beats the Argentinian.

nah, he should fight floyd.

Comment

Pirog's KO of Jacobs seems so long ago. What else has he done? He doesn't hang with Maravilla. Qullin-N'Jikam winner, Golovkin, and Geale would all work though.

Comment

Plenty of quality dudes at 160 would be real issues for Sergio.

Pirog, Geale and Golovkin, not to mention the winner of Quillin-N'Jikam those would all be real nice challengers.

I can't fault a man though for trying to make the most money which happen to be guys below him~
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-19-2012, 08:35 PM.

Comment

It's not about whom Pirog beaten. It is about his unusual style and power that's I see to give Sergio a run for his money.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            It's not about whom Pirog beaten. It is about his unusual style and power that's I see to give Sergio a run for his money.
            Yeah but why would Sergio want to fight Pirog, makes no sense.

Comment

He is awkward, but he's never fought a style even remotely close to Martinez. Not many have. I think Martinez might have to take a measure of him for the first couple of rounds, but I think he'd figure out a good mode of attack and punish Pirog over the final rounds of the bout.

Comment

I think Golovkin-Pirog will happen next.

If it does Sergio will never have to worry about Pirog.

Comment

I think Pirog would be an interesting test for Martinez, I am sure Pirog would have to step his game up to really win but still he should give Martinez some problems to deal with win or lose plus Martinez is getting up there so you never know when that will catch up on him.

Comment

Martinez puts dis Pirog to sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X