Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the father was really Rupaul

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      I don't know about the hair texture or the limbal. However I believe only people with caucasian ancestory on both their father and mothers side can have blue eyes; however someone who only have one parent with the gene could carry pass it on. Thats why some black-black parents (or mostly black parents) can have babies that have blue eyes. The limbal might be different.

Like for me, I have a lot of caucasian ancestory, but I have brown eyes. I may or may not possess the blue eyed gene. My GF is Chinese. Therefore it would be impossible for my children to have blue eyes unless my GF has some causasian in her (lol) somewhere down the pipe (lol).

I think my children could possibly carry the gene, but as recessive (only if I carry the gene as recessive). So if they had children with someone who also carried it, then my grandchildren could have blue eyes.

The limbal might be different though, I never heard of it.
      His mom is Hispanic-White with BROWN EYES. Can throw you for a loop, ha? Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        His mom is Hispanic-White with BROWN EYES. Can throw you for a loop, ha? Hahaha
        People with brown eyes can carry the blue eye gene. Thats why some (mostly) black couples with brown eyes can have a blue eyed (mostly) black baby.

Blue eyes are a recessive gene. Each parent passes one of the eye color genes off to their children; giving the children 2 eye color genes in total. If G = brown and g = blue, that means the child must have gg if it is to have blue eyes. GG, Gg, or gG would give the child brown eyes.

This is a punnett square to show how it works. both parents are Gg, meaning they have brown eyes, but carry the blue eye gene as recessive. If they have a chile, it has a 75% chance of having brown eyes and a 25% chance of carrying the blue eye gene (50% of carry the blue eye gene recessively and 25% chance of carrying only the brown eye gene).

So its very possible that both you and your baby momma carry the blue eye gene. Thats IF the limbal is the same as general blue eyes. It may not be. If the limbal is the same as the general blue eye gene, your baby momma is Gg or gG, and you are gg (same thing). Which would give you this punnett square:

Which gave your child a 50% chance of having the recessive trait, and a 75% chance of carrying it (25% of not visably showing it)
        Last edited by Hous; 04-22-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

People with brown eyes can carry the blue eye gene. Thats why some (mostly) black couples with brown eyes can have a blue eyed (mostly) black baby.

Blue eyes are a recessive gene. Each parent passes one of the eye color genes off to their children; giving the children 2 eye color genes in total. If G = brown and g = blue, that means the child must have gg if it is to have blue eyes. GG, Gg, or gG would give the child brown eyes.

This is a punnett square to show how it works. both parents are Gg, meaning they have brown eyes, but carry the blue eye gene as recessive. If they have a chile, it has a 75% chance of having brown eyes and a 25% chance of carrying the blue eye gene (50% of carry the blue eye gene recessively and 25% chance of carrying only the brown eye gene).

So its very possible that both you and your baby momma carry the blue eye gene. Thats IF the limbal is the same as general blue eyes. It may not be. If the limbal is the same as the general blue eye gene, your baby momma is Gg or gG, and you are gg (same thing). Which would give you this punnett square:

Which gave your child a 50% chance of having the recessive trait, and a 75% chance of carrying it (25% of not visably showing it)
          Even if I saw her grandpa and grandmother?Both sides? Both sides didn't have blue eyes like both her parents didn't? After a few weeks after my son was born I looked in his eyes... had the same thing..
          My son in 1 hour central time will be 8 with the same thin when he was a few weeks. Explain...
          Last edited by Verstyle; 04-22-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I remeber reading this story awhile back and thinking it was bull****.

Still do.

Comment

Even if I saw her grandpa and grandmother?Both sides? Both sides didn't have blue eyes like both her parents didn't? After a few weeks after my son was born I looked in his eyes... had the same thing..
              My son in 1 hour central time will be 8 with the same thin when he was a few weeks. Explain...
              Yup, they could pass on the recessive blue eyed gene for generations. Only one side of baby mommas parents must carry the blue eyed gene since she does not have blue eyes. If she had blue eyes, both parents would have to carry it. Only one parent must carry it, of course both could (and odds of passing it on increase if both carry it). Same logic goes as far as baby mommas grandparents, only one needs to carry the blue eyed gene.

So if only one of her grandparents carried the recessive Gg gene, and the other three were GG; that one g gene must have been passed to one of her parents. Then when her parents met, the one that carried Gg, must have give the "g" gene to her. Then when she met you, your "g" combines with her "g."

If baby mommas mother is GG and father is Gg or gG, then baby momma will have a 50% of carrying recessive Gg eye color gene, 50% chance of carrying GG gene. Since we know baby has blue eyes, then we can conclusively infer baby momma is not GG.

Only one parent must have "g" if the child carries it. Both must have it if the child displays blue eyes. Does that make sense?

Technically, your great great great great grandfather could have carried the "g" gene and it was passed on through his blood line as recessive after each of his descendants inherrited it and mated with "GGs." but if that gene was passed on as recessive each time, it could be around in his descendents hundreds of years later. Thats why its so rare, but not unheard of to see really dark black people with blue eyes. Especially considering BOTH parents would have to have a similar background!
              Last edited by Hous; 04-22-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Yup, they could pass on the recessive blue eyed gene for generations. Only one side of baby mommas parents must carry the blue eyed gene since she does not have blue eyes. If she had blue eyes, both parents would have to carry it. Only one parent must carry it, of course both could (and odds of passing it on increase if both carry it). Same logic goes as far as baby mommas grandparents, only one needs to carry the blue eyed gene.

So if only one of her grandparents carried the recessive Gg gene, and the other three were GG; that one g gene must have been passed to one of her parents. Then when her parents met, the one that carried Gg, must have give the "g" gene to her. Then when she met you, your "g" combines with her "g."

If baby mommas mother is GG and father is Gg or gG, then baby momma will have a 50% of carrying recessive Gg eye color gene, 50% chance of carrying GG gene. Since we know baby has blue eyes, then we can conclusively infer baby momma is not GG.

Only one parent must have "g" if the child carries it. Both must have it if the child displays blue eyes. Does that make sense?
                That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!

Comment

That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!
                  Atleast one of her greats carried it as recessive and passed it onto one of her parents, who passed it onto her.

You had to have atleast two greats that carried it; one on your mothers side and one on your fathers side who passed it onto you if your blue limbal follows the same rule as blue eyes. If it's different, then you only had to have one great who carried it. Its really not all that surprising. It just gets rarer when its way way back.

Psfights? Yeah, I remember it, lol.

Comment

lol, you hinting at that they stole the baby, Larry?

Cause if she was cheating with a white dude, the kid would've been mulatto..

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                      a pinoy couple who lives next door just recently gave birth to a baby boy with a big dick.

the guy filed for divorce soon thereafter.
                      LOLOLOLOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X