Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone think biggie is better than pac?

Blows my mind. Biggie was like, the lil wayne of the day (minus the gay autotune). Rapped about the same ****, money cars clothes and hoes. Dont get me wrong, biggie has some cuts that i like, like long kiss goodnight, but damn....its not even close. Tupac da based god

i cant stand the hip hop of today at all! I can stomach the older hip hop....But in NO WAY was Biggie better than 2pac. 2pac was one of a kind. Like Dale Earnhardt, Elvis, Bruce Lee , George Carlin....Biggie can be duplicated and superseded. 2pac can not!

Comment

2pac was defintely the better dancer

Comment

Nas > _____

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
          2pac was defintely the better dancer
          Goddamn you i keep thinking youre the other timmie. Playing with my emotions man

Comment

They both on top of my list next to Big Pun of course

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Nas > _____
                yes yes this

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Blows my mind. Biggie was like, the lil wayne of the day (minus the gay autotune). Rapped about the same ****, money cars clothes and hoes. Dont get me wrong, biggie has some cuts that i like, like long kiss goodnight, but damn....its not even close. Tupac da based god

Wtf the lil Wayne of his day.

Have you actually listened to the whole albums and his features etc? Or just the singles that came out for the radio?

Tupac talked about the same **** sometimes *****es money clothes and cars and sometimes he really had something to say as did biggie. There both equal and neither of them would be the same with out the other.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                    Goddamn you i keep thinking youre the other timmie. Playing with my emotions man
                    lol.

anyways big punn is pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                    X