Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto Loses Against Trout, Should He Retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto Loses Against Trout, Should He Retire?

trout's style be can difficult for cotto. trout’s length and craftiness might keep cotto at bay. infighting trout loses, but if trout is able to box using his reach, he can catch cotto coming in and bust him up leading to a stoppage.

if that happens, then i think cotto should retire before he receives any more permanent damage.

your thoughts?

I think it depends on how he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
      This right here. Hope he wins though pulling for him

Comment

He should retire, if he cant beat Tout he cant beat none of the significant opponents like Canelo, Martinez and Rematches with the 2 divas. and Cotto already prove enough, he wants to build his legacy a bit more, and losing to trout would be a disaster.

With that said, Cotto will shop Trout down and TKO him!

Comment

I think he will retire regardless, if you've been watching the "All Access" shows he keeps hinting at it. And the fact that he want to do other stuff in life besides boxing.

Comment

People are acting like Trout is some bum. He's a tough fight for near anyone. Cotto still has a lot of fight left in him, is still a big name, and can still make big money. Unless of course he gets complete annihilated, then it's probably time to go.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              People are acting like Trout is some bum. He's a tough fight for near anyone. Cotto still has a lot of fight left in him, is still a big name, and can still make big money. Unless of course he gets complete annihilated, then it's probably time to go.
              Cotto won't get beat and for some odd reason he does it won't be a blow out. I too think he has a lot of game left in him. I think if he wins big he will face Pac in the future for a rematch if Pac does not require a catch weight as that is out the ?. Cotto still has a few years left in him I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                agree, also depends how he wins.

Comment

Working...
                X