Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Official Kell Brook vs Matthew Hatton, undercards RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Yeah he does have those solid boxer/puncher skills - timing and accuracy as you mentioned - he seems to be very well schooled.

I would love any of the fights you mentioned.

If he breaks through with a win against any of those guys, and he's up for it, I'd like to see a huge all domestic showdown against "THE KING" - amir king KHAAAAAAN. . . (and he's knocking you out!) I don't know if Brook wants taht fight, though, as I don't see any way possible for him to beat Khan.
    Yeah fight with Khan would be awesome! I think it would be a pretty close one to call, as long as Brook's stock keeps rising and fights good quality opponents.

Although Khan has got his own business to settle at light-welterweight which is by no means done!

Comment

Brook will dominate Hatton from start to finish,matty might make it to the final bell but hes getting beaten up,Brook is faster,hits harder and the better boxer

Comment

I really like Kell, who knows whether he will make world class.
        I do think he'd pose a real threat to Khan, admittedly mainly based on accuracy of Kell's work.
        When Khan gets tired he is very open.
        Anyone know if they have sparred together?

Comment

Brook doesn't deserve any shouts for world class until he fights someone who's been in with the best and isn't past it.

If he beats Hatton on Saturday, it's going to be one of his best wins currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            Brook doesn't deserve any shouts for world class until he fights someone who's been in with the best and isn't past it.

If he beats Hatton on Saturday, it's going to be one of his best wins currently.
            I tend to agree, but I think he's done enough to earn a shot at one of the belt-holders. . As we know, in this contemporary fistic era, a "world champion", and a "world class fighter" aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. There are a lot of belt holders who are far from world class fighters, and vice versa.

If he can then win a strap, why not give him a shot at a big payday against a top WW - hopefully HBO or Showtime will pick it up. . . I don't see him beating any of those top guys, though. . .

Again, good breakdown of the card. . .

Hahaha on a side note, WHAT THE DEUCE is in your signature? hahaha what is that little monkey like creature whipping ass and taking names from?!?! Lol something about that little monkey looks disturbing, but hilarious at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I tend to agree, but I think he's done enough to earn a shot at one of the belt-holders. . As we know, in this contemporary fistic era, a "world champion", and a "world class fighter" aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. There are a lot of belt holders who are far from world class fighters, and vice versa.

If he can then win a strap, why not give him a shot at a big payday against a top WW - hopefully HBO or Showtime will pick it up. . . I don't see him beating any of those top guys, though. . .

Again, good breakdown of the card. . .

Hahaha on a side note, WHAT THE DEUCE is in your signature? hahaha what is that little monkey like creature whipping ass and taking names from?!?! Lol something about that little monkey looks disturbing, but hilarious at the same time.
              It's the Pinoy version of James Bond;

Comment

It's the Pinoy version of James Bond;

LOL it's a human! Hahahah good shyt. . . Thanks man.

Comment

Back to Brook...

I'd like to see him fight Seb Lujan or Soto Karass. Someone who will present him problems and take him the distance. I'm not confident about Brook enough to throw him in with more competent fighters.

If you look at his resume his best win is probably Jennings.

Comment

Back to Brook...

I'd like to see him fight Seb Lujan or Soto Karass. Someone who will present him problems and take him the distance. I'm not confident about Brook enough to throw him in with more competent fighters.

If you look at his resume his best win is probably Jennings.

How would you feel about him fighting Malignaggi/Senchenko winner for the WBA title? Or how about Devon Alexander? I think those fighters are all a step below guys like Mike Jones (even though he's just barely proved more than Brook), Berto, and Ortiz. . . Those fights are definitely winnable for Brook, IMO. . .

Comment

I agree though, DEM DAMN EYES, about Soto-Karrass. . . Karass will definitely separate a contender from a pretender. . He'll take you to the edge and back if you can't use superior skills, and a pretty solid punch to keep him off. . . Lujan I feel has seen much better days, and wouldn't be much more of a measuring stick.

Comment

Working...
                      X