No announcement yet.

Anyone else on Virgin internet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else on Virgin internet...

Would you mind checking what d/l speed you're getting at the moment?

I normally download a lot, and my top speed is usually a paltry 256 kb/s. Suddenly I go online tonight and it's quadrupled.

Anyone else? I'm curious if this is a nationwide permaneant change, or if I should be rushing to get as many films downloaded as possible before it slows down again.Although this is a serious thread, one of you ****s should reply to this with an amusing line about virgins on the internet.
    Last edited by Clegg; 10-07-2009, 12:24 AM.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Would you mind checking what d/l speed you're getting at the moment?

I normally download a lot, and my top speed is usually a paltry 256 kb/s. Suddenly I go online tonight and it's quadrupled.

Anyone else? I'm curious if this is a nationwide permaneant change, if I should be rushing to get as many films downloaded as possible before it slows down again.Although this is a serious thread, one of you ****s should reply to this with an amusing line about virgins on the internet.
    I am. Give me something to download.

Comment

If you're talking megaupload, download speeds go up and down like a yo-yo on mine (Virgin Media).

Comment

7840 kbps on the 10mb option for virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Jоnás View Post
          I am.
          technically any service you and rich loc use is VIRGIN INTERNET.

Comment

Virgin has given everyone one who was on 2 MB a free Upgrade to 10 MB.

They have been working on this since the start of the year, I was lucky enough to be in the first group who got it, its getting rolled out nationwide as their minimum Broadband service and cheapest package will be for ' Up To 10 MB Speed ' from now on will everyone else will be giving a pitiful 2 MB for round about the same price.

Virgin Media rules !!!

Comment

Working...
            X