Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Khan showing support to Palestine in his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big ups to Khan.

Comment

Khan is a good person and does alot outside boxing. I think the only reason he recieves hate is just by looking ahead and wanting to bite off more then he can chew I personally don't have a problem with that what's wrong with wanting to fight the best. However he needs to focus on his flaws before chasing big names

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        good....i support palestine as well. not a big fan of israel's bully tactics.
        The "Palestinians" were invented only a few years before Khan was born, and he's very ignorant of the real facts. Maybe that's why he supports the "Palestinians"...

My friend ***** ****** (I'm keeping him incognito) made a gorgeous point the other day when discussing the "Palestinians": Instead of thinking about the 500 million Arabs, and 5 million Jews,just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. It was simply very clear....

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves and murdering innocent shoppers? Of course not.

Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state 400 times smaller than they, into the sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing in the streets for joy at the murder of innocents, smearing their blood allover themselves? Impossible.

Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the life's-blood of kidnapped children? Disgusting.

No, as you all know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

You shouldall be ashamed.....if you're human that is.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Good for Khan, he's a good person.
          I will support khan on this act of Palestine.

Comment

salute!!!!...I noticed it on fight night....Khan is a loyal muslim brother...my brother!!!

Comment

Disappointing move from Khan. Politics has no place in sport and he risks alienating a lot of people with politically motivated moves like this.

Comment

I love Amir Khan......

Comment

@ The Weebler II....I feel you!!...but that would only make Khan more of a legend...a real martyr!!...I support this act of solidarity 100%

Comment

Represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only people who are afraid to represent are american whites and Americans blacks. same people pretty much .

Comment

He's still a prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X