Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire sets PED-testing standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All year round not just propaganda for a fight much respect to him.

Comment

I wish he was a taller Welterweight, that will be funny as hell seeing him dominate Pacquiao via 12-0 UD. Possibly late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Damn, you would think he wouldn't go hard on pac so soon. Good for him though, waiting for the **** fan base (the few that remain) to step in and call him a coward too for demanding such tests that isn't warranted by the commission.
        Donaire just threw Pacquiao'do under the bus.

Comment

Yet people still question whether Donaire is on PEDs sometimes. I mean, if you don't trust one of the only fighters that is getting randomly tested all year round, then you better not trust anyone.

Comment

Man, it's ish like this why I love Donaire. But then it's ish like him fighting Arce that just has me face palming. Anyway, this is something we've all be aware of and a reason we like him.

Comment

Well that puts Nonito at number one,

puts Floyd at #2

and Puts Mannys way down on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Man, it's ish like this why I love Donaire. But then it's ish like him fighting Arce that just has me face palming. Anyway, this is something we've all be aware of and a reason we like him.
                Arce's his biggest payday at that weight level. With the work he's put in, he deserves his first $1 million purse which is the case tonight.

Comment

floyd testing is so flawed but the mofo still rumored to have failed it 3 times.....must've been juiced up to the max....

lucky for floyd , he's got bribe money

Comment

Marquez been getting a lot of s**t because he's associated with "Memo".

Donaire is associated with Conte. Both Memo and Conte know about undetectable PEDS. How comes Donaire is getting a pat on the back and Marquez is getting shat on?

Undetectable peds will be undetectable whether you take tests year round or not right?

Comment

Sounds great, but VADA is a joke, especially with Conte pushing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X