No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman 138 pounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman 138 pounds!

pics will be up soon i saw a live stream of the weigh in. War GUZMAN!

lets applaud him and pat him on the back for doing what he supposed to do.

Comment

I've lost interest in Guzman and I can understand why boxers won't fight him. He did it to himself. Such wasted talent.

Comment

Good job, you did what you were supposed to do

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I've lost interest in Guzman and I can understand why boxers won't fight him. He did it to himself. Such wasted talent.
          Boxers won't fight him regardless.

Comment

Uh oh! here comes the "would of, could of, should of, maybe, possibly, what if,wasted" talk....and plenty more other things that dont make a good fighter or champion.

Comment

Most of you guys on here are up your own ass! "Oh he did what he was supposed to" as if its easy to do the work! Ye boxers make weight everyday I know that but not boxers like this! Guzman is One of the VERY elite in the sport.

Maybe he had Nonito problem and he couldn't get excited before! haha

The reaction to this thread is almost as bad as when a floyd fights announced and you F@ggots act like you dont have a hard on

Comment

big woop the lazy bum made weight

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                  Most of you guys on here are up your own ass! "Oh he did what he was supposed to" as if its easy to do the work! Ye boxers make weight everyday I know that but not boxers like this! Guzman is One of the VERY elite in the sport.

Maybe he had Nonito problem and he couldn't get excited before! haha

The reaction to this thread is almost as bad as when a floyd fights announced and you F@ggots act like you dont have a hard on
                  someone got their feelings hurt.

Yeah cause making a thread about a fighter making weight who is notorious of not making weight was gonna bring nothing but praise and such. Get your head out YOUR ass!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    Uh oh! here comes the "would of, could of, should of, maybe, possibly, what if,wasted" talk....and plenty more other things that dont make a good fighter or champion.
                    Nope, we're talking about the now and the future. No point dwelling on the past.

Comment

Working...
                    X