Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
    smh @ haters jon bones won and will keep winnin deal with it
    Word.

A part of me wants Sonnen to get a shot at Jones just to shut him up (again) but we all know that mouth of his never stops.

I think a Silva/Jones fight has to happen since GSP doesn't want anything to do with Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      here we go , now Vitor is not a legit blackbelt , damn you guys are reaching haha .. moar excuses plz. i want moar.
      Excuses for what? Nobody is making excuses for why Vitor lost, he was supposed to lose, nobody thought he was going to win. You're not making much sense, it's pretty well documented that Belfort jumped from Purple to Black for his UFC debut. Since then he's trained more, and is no doubt a black belt now. But the one he received from Carlson was premature...

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
        smh @ haters jon bones won and will keep winnin deal with it
        No **** he won. He was supposed to. Does anybody even read the posts? Actually, I view this as more of a victory for Belfort, a middleweight takes a fight on short notice with the best LHW in the world, and not only does he almost finish him, he lasts 4 rounds. Congrats Vitor...

Comment

That'll keep happening until your reading comprehension steps up past a 3rd grade level...

Comment

Pathetic thread. I hope Jones keeps teasing people like this with those moments but ultimately it's all the same: domination. Haters need to deal with it.
            Last edited by BKM-2010; 09-23-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Yes I did. I won't lie. I yelled break that **** while it happened.

Comment

Jones said in the post fight press conference that when it 'popped' Vitor eased up on it. His words. Not MINE. I'm 90% sure that's what I heard him say. Anyone else watch the post fight press conference?

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                  Jones said in the post fight press conference that when it 'popped' Vitor eased up on it. His words. Not MINE. I'm 90% sure that's what I heard him say. Anyone else watch the post fight press conference?
                  He did. Vitor always finds a way out of big fights. ALWAYS.

Comment

u gotta love the fact jones always bring the pain
                    ignore the fact that he is black ,ducks opponent and looks fake, u gotta take him for what he brings to the ring kinda like money may

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      No **** he won. He was supposed to. Does anybody even read the posts? Actually, I view this as more of a victory for Belfort, a middleweight takes a fight on short notice with the best LHW in the world, and not only does he almost finish him, he lasts 4 rounds. Congrats Vitor...
                      no way dude he got beat down badly, he woulda been better off staying injured or getting a koed quick in the first seconds

Comment

Working...
                      X