Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TMT Promotions Already on Their Way Out of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: TMT Promotions Already on Their Way Out of Boxing?

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that TMT Promotions, the promotional company recently started by rapper 50 Cent, is already closing shop.

Back in July, 50 Cent announced the formation of TMT Promotions, and quickly signed Yuriorkis Gamboa, Billy Dibb, Celestino Caballero and Andre Dirrell
    [Click Here To Read More]

All over a woman smh. 50 Cent and Miss Jackson banging on every wall in the big boy mansion.

As far as Kirkland goes, I fully expect him to drop his lawsuit with GBP so they can take him back. I hope they don't let him back.

Comment

I'm really happy about this

Comment

Why do I feel like this was their plan from the beginning? May couldn't sign Gamboa because he would have gotten a tampering case, in step 50 sigh these fighters and then debunk to mayweather promotions

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          Why do I feel like this was their plan from the beginning? May couldn't sign Gamboa because he would have gotten a tampering case, in step 50 sigh these fighters and then debunk to mayweather promotions
          wut ur saying actually makes a lot of sense....could very well be the case.

Comment

you should've listen to Oscar 50.
            Last edited by codey; 09-12-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

A stable full of guys known for pulling out of fights, might be pulling out of promoting fights.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha.

Comment

O well....keep rolling on with Mayweather Promotions, and GBP. 50 is now gone. Not exactly a bad thing.

Comment

mayweather promotions is next. although i dont even know how considering mayweather promotions doesnt even have a license to promote fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X