Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dan Henderson KO Another Legend?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...edor-vs-Hendo/

Fedor v. Hendo

It has the makings for a great fight, but I have a bad feeling about it. Like I did when he fought Wanderlei.

Dan Henderson has to be one of the most under-appreciated fighters ever, he's already an ATG, but this fight would solidify him as one of the five best to date.

Thoughts?

How realistic is it that is will happen, would be great if it did because someone will get brutally ko'd.

Comment

If fedor is really thinking about dropping to 205 he should get at least a tune up fight first.

Comment

Historically dropping from Heavy to lower weights has been a horrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
          If fedor is really thinking about dropping to 205 he should get at least a tune up fight first.
          I agree. I kinda don't want to see this fight because I'm a huge fan on both and hate to see either lose...

Comment

I think Fedor should retire, and while 205 has the advantage of him not being undersized anymore, the weight cut might take more out of him than he thinks.

There are enough good fighters at 205 for Hendo to face. No need to think outside the box to such an extent in order to find an interesting fight for him.

Comment

Haven't watched either of their last 2 fights yet because I was locked up but I'm just assuming Fedor lost to Silva.

BAD IDEA. Fedor I think was a problem because he was so fast with thunder in his hands, and a magician on the mat with his judo & sambo. He's just getting old. Keep at Heavyweight if he still wants to fight or he'll just give up his quickness advantage and get beat badly by the top fighters.

Comment

N_gg@, you were locked up?!

What'd you do?

Comment

WArrr!! Hendo..

He's one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

I dont really watch mma anymore, but Henderson has always been my favorite mma fighter.

He has the tools to beat an old past prime Fedor

Comment

Working...
                    X