Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some forum posters as bitter and rude as they sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way i see it i just be myself man..
    I get Hi and look forward to coming into the Lounge and chatting with the playas..

Theres fakes and bull****ters but thats life
    Just go with the flow duck dive and post away you B you and you do you..

Thats what i tell G-Dog as well so im most likely responsible for his non stop posting
    lol But dude is cool though

Comment

Just be yourself as Gully said.. Comment on the things you like and when you see someone with similar taste in things throw them a comment and stay away from the angry internet tough guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Just be yourself as Gully said.. Comment on the things you like and when you see someone with similar taste in things throw them a comment and stay away from the angry internet tough guys..
        Yeah i just wonder what these guys are like in real life, although i dont mind the odd Alt if its funny.

Comment

It's easy to claim you have balls over the internet. I agree, and it makes sense. But what some people don't understand is there are in fact people who aren't soft, and they're extremely confrontational.

I'm pretty versed in who's a keyboard warrior and who's not. Based on me scrutinizing details. Things pu$$ies wouldn't know.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            I'm as real as they come. People think I'm soft because of how I think of Amir. But none of them would talk rude to me in real life.
            panda would talk rude to u in real life IF u are as g@y as u are on this board in person...

panda's willing to prove it too seeing as u live in my town..

btw panda's not a panda in real life

Comment

I am not as interesting in real life as my posting character.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                It's easy to claim you have balls over the internet. I agree, and it makes sense. But what some people don't understand is there are in fact people who aren't soft, and they're extremely confrontational.

I'm pretty versed in who's a keyboard warrior and who's not. Based on me scrutinizing details. Things pu$$ies wouldn't know.
                We call that real recognizing real where Im from. There are definitely some hard cases on here Ive been called an internet thug as I know you have, but there is a difference between reacting aggressively and going out of your way to start shit. A lot of these dudes dont recognize that.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

btw panda's not a panda in real life
                  comedy!

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    We call that real recognizing real where Im from. There are definitely some hard cases on here Ive been called an internet thug as I know you have, but there is a difference between reacting aggressively and going out of your way to start shit. A lot of these dudes dont recognize that.
                    Being tough does not mean being a dick,i try to respect most on here,and help out when i can,the man that is all talk is exactly that,if you ever went through sht to me the natural reaction is to help others from falling into the same fate.

Comment

who the **** is this *****

Comment

Working...
                      X