Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kronk Gym CLOSED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kronk gym may have been closed and been horribly vandalized, it's famed leader may have died but the Kronk name is still alive with dreams of future champions. Kronk is far from dead, story to come soon.............Rockin'

Comment

Ray Corso,

How do you know Keith Lee? I trained with him down at Galaxy before it closed, he's a very nice guy. Are you from around the Detroit area? ..........Rockin'

Comment

This is sad. I thought Tommy Hearns announced that he was gonna be taking over though?

Comment

Been hearing rumours of a closure for a while now. The great boxing institutions are breaking apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Ray Corso,

How do you know Keith Lee? I trained with him down at Galaxy before it closed, he's a very nice guy. Are you from around the Detroit area? ..........Rockin'
            Ray Corso never replies to anything

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Yeah, plus they pay a lot more.
              Not really. I don't think boxers are as good as netting sponsors though.

Comment

Sent a PM Rockin', Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  That's a shame.

It was a true part of boxing history.
                  the funding or interest wouldn't be there, but i'd love to see it turned into a museum if it's not realistic for it to be a functioning gym any longer.

Comment

No you are wrong bout fighters for mma. There is a **** ton of people doing mma nowadays, plenty of fighters.

Comment

terrible news and extremely sad to hear,i wonder what mannys thinking up there god rest his sole.

Comment

Working...
                      X