Clear All

• Eddie Chambers vs Tony Thompson Oct 28 on Shobox

Who will win?
    Fast Eddie
    66.67%
    Tony The Tiger
    33.33%

Good, legit 50/50 fight in my opinion.

I think Thompson will likely take it, probably late on. He's the bigger guy a southpaw with a slight edge in power though I'd say Chambers was the better boxer technically.
    Could go either way but I favour Thompson slightly.

Comment

Eddie Chambers. Chambers really is a good boxer. . . Despite his pudgy build, he is quick. He understands the dynamics of fighting taller guys (ignore the wladimir fight because Wladimir is the rare tall guy who is fleeter of hand and foot than most small guys). . . Dimitrenko, who really is a solid boxer, was soundly defeated by Eddie. And Tony Thompson isn't as good as Dimitrenko. Thompson moves in slow motion compared to Eddie.

Eddie will be jumping in and out all night behind the jab to the gut, followed by a hook upstairs. . . he will shoot 1-2's to the body, and quick combo's upstairs. . . He will get under thompson's jab all night with ease. . . Should be a pretty fun fight to watch with the clash of styles, but I fully expect Eddie to win a shutout.

He does have better power, but I just don't think he will be able to get to Eddie cleanly. . . Eddie will use every inch of the ring, and will SHOW US once again how to chop down a tall guy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
          Who will win?
          who will care?

Comment

Dayum, Wlad threw some wicked bodyshots & combinations against Thompson. Looked awesome like he used to before he changed to a more cautious style.

He has so many more tools than people give him credit for but I guess he don't need to take the risks. If it ain't broke - don't fix it!

Can't wait for him to destroy Mormeck

Comment

Chambers will win
              both already wrecked by Wlad and both would be again
              HW division is funny
              the non victims of Klits are shook
              the guys who lost to them want another ass kicking :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                who will care?
                Quoted for truth.

Comment

I like both of these guys because they both seem to have alot of class. But this fight is pretty evenly matched in my opinion. It's 50/50.

Comment

one guy is old and slow as molasses and the other guy is fat and full of molasses. classic pick em.

Comment

Working...
                    X