57.14%
    Danny Green
    0.00%
    Vitali Tsypko
    0.00%
    Brian Magee
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

He can take his pick as far as I am concerned. He is an exciting fighter. I would like to see more of him.

Comment

I said Jeff Lacy. It'll give him great exposure, and it'll be a good "tune up" for Calzaghe.

I don't think Kessler's doing that well at the moment though... I was really disappointed by his performance vs. Mundine. Obviously his backproblems are for real. He looked like he was about 80%. He didn't look strong in that fight, his punches were wider than usual, and his workrate much lower. Also he didn't look confident in his stamina, taking breaks at times when he would normally be following up on previous attacks.
      If his back doesn't get better, he's gonna fall short of the mark, as far as achieving his full potential. I'm worried. :/

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
        I think Markus Beyer or Danny Green
        I agree with either of those two, and i think he would beat both of them.

Comment

Lacy

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
          I said Jeff Lacy. It'll give him great exposure, and it'll be a good "tune up" for Calzaghe.

I don't think Kessler's doing that well at the moment though... I was really disappointed by his performance vs. Mundine. Obviously his backproblems are for real. He looked like he was about 80%. He didn't look strong in that fight, his punches were wider than usual, and his workrate much lower. Also he didn't look confident in his stamina, taking breaks at times when he would normally be following up on previous attacks.
          If his back doesn't get better, he's gonna fall short of the mark, as far as achieving his full potential. I'm worried. :/

I think Jeff Lacy are to scared to meet Mikkel Kessler,and yes Kessler have still some backproblems then he fought Mundine

Comment

I think Jeff Lacy are to scared to meet Mikkel Kessler,and yes Kessler have still some backproblems then he fought Mundine
            I really don't care what you think.

Comment

And

I really don't care what you think.

and i really don't care what you think

Comment

he should fight the winner of calz vs lacy

Comment

and i really don't care what you think
                  Wow, now all you need is a capital I and a . at the end of the sentence, and you're ready to pass English 101....

Comment

Wow, now all you need is a capital I and a . at the end of the sentence, and you're ready to pass English 101....

Comment

Working...
                    X