No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Ward: The Trainers Discuss The Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Ward: The Trainers Discuss The Showdown

NEW YORK – Less than two weeks from one of the most important fights in the history of the super middleweight division, the trainers for world champions Andre Ward (World Boxing Association) and Carl Froch (World Boxing Council) are brimming with confidence as training camp begins to wind down. The eagerly awaited inaugural Super Six World Boxing Classic Final is slated for Saturday, Dec. 17, at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J., live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

I think ward is the 1 2 beat because of he location of the fight. I might be in the minority, but i can see frotch winning this fight. Ward im not a fan of at all and cant wait to see bute rip him apart. I think the cobra wins this fight and am certainly hopin he does. If it werent for the kessler decision, carl would be undefeated aswell. That being said, frotch has the better resume 4sure,

Comment

ward will get by froch in this one, he does to many things in that ring

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Tim View Post
        I think ward is the 1 2 beat because of he location of the fight. I might be in the minority, but i can see frotch winning this fight. Ward im not a fan of at all and cant wait to see bute rip him apart. I think the cobra wins this fight and am certainly hopin he does. If it werent for the kessler decision, carl would be undefeated aswell. That being said, frotch has the better resume 4sure,
        I sincerely cannot think of a single reason why any fan of boxing would not be a fan of Ward's. The guy is all class in and out of the ring.

Comment

i really enjoyed the face off....both guys know how to talk like gentlemen at the same time with bad blood...

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            I sincerely cannot think of a single reason why any fan of boxing would not be a fan of Ward's. The guy is all class in and out of the ring.
            ward is not a crowd pleaser, his style is not appealing altho not his fault...he also has the rep of having used dirty tricks which is evident in his fights...

he is a classy guy outside the ring tho...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              ward is not a crowd pleaser, his style is not appealing altho not his fault...he also has the rep of having used dirty tricks which is evident in his fights...

he is a classy guy outside the ring tho...
              i watched ward fight and has never observed him using dirty tactics. and i have ward winning this fight via ud. froch IMO lost to direll and ward is more polished as a fighter. SOG by UD.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight will actually deliver unlike the high profile fights that have been happening this year. I have Andre Ward earning a 116-112 decision win, but Carl Froch is going to bring it so Ward better be on his A game (although when isn't he?)

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  i watched ward fight and has never observed him using dirty tactics. and i have ward winning this fight via ud. froch IMO lost to direll and ward is more polished as a fighter. SOG by UD.
                  Yeah I had Dirrell winning that fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X