No announcement yet.

Messi has never scored a goal in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Messi has never scored a goal in England

I'm not trying to get a reaction but can Messi really hack the EPL? The style of football is completely different to the La Liga. Can he really adapt to the English way? I could only see him fitting in at Arsenal due to the style of football.

That doesn't make a difference. The matter of the facts is that Messi has scored against United and Arsenal. It doesn't matter if it was in Iraq, Sudan or the Nou Camp, he has scored.

Still till this day Messi hasn't been able to score against Chelsea and he has played them numerous times, Messi cannot score against Chelsea,

Comment

Its a good point though. Messi is a Barca-boy.

He always will be until he is useless for them. He never will play in the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        That doesn't make a difference. The matter of the facts is that Messi has scored against United and Arsenal. It doesn't matter if it was in Iraq, Sudan or the Nou Camp, he has scored.

Still till this day Messi hasn't been able to score against Chelsea and he has played them numerous times, Messi cannot score against Chelsea,
        Well. You have to take into consideration the climate when playing football, it really can make a difference. In Spain, the way Barca play is exhausting for opposition, where as in England it's a colder climate, football is played differently.

Messi has visited England many times but has never really set the world a light there, as of yet.

I'm really not sold on Messi being a world beater in the EPL. To many world class players have come to England and failed miserably. I can't help think the same would happen to Messi.

Comment

Ronaldo is far greater he dominated Arsenal @ home in the CL at a later stage i may add.

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
            Ronaldo is far greater he dominated Arsenal @ home in the CL at a later stage i may add.
            I have to admit Ronaldo has achieved something quite remarkable. He was nothing short of class in the EPL, and is now doing his thing in the La Liga. He defiantly deserves his props for that - I'm not sold on Messi doing the same. But maybe he can?!

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
              I value character above past performance, because that is what will make the man in the long term.

Loyalty, when it matters, is an excellent character trait and the greatest players have loyalty to fans.

Then theres the ones who want to be the next David Beckham.

They can go fuck a duck.

Thats why i prefer Messi to Ronaldo. Giggs to Beckham....etc

Comment

Chicharito has scored in spain and england.....

Comment

He had an off day in front of goal today. He still had a big effect on the game.

He had a perfectly good goal disallowed I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    I value character above past performance, because that is what will make the man in the long term.

Loyalty, when it matters, is an excellent character trait and the greatest players have loyalty to fans.

Then theres the ones who want to be the next David Beckham.

They can go fuck a duck.

Thats why i prefer Messi to Ronaldo. Giggs to Beckham....etc
                    Laughable allmost as bad as your Wenger>Mourhino comments

The special one and Ronaldo are the greatest manager/player around

Comment

Working...
                    X