Phucking conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life is unfair.

Comment

I watched the Mayweather/Mosley fight at work while getting paid 30.00 an hour.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Sounds much for an entry-level sales job. Most sales reps that are actually in store start at about 11-12. But the commission is where it's at. I miss selling cell phones. I needs get back into that.

Comment

You didn't get the job and now you are very pissed off and because of that you are being irrational. Happens all the time. Cool down buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
            i have a census bureau contract job at 15.00/ hour 50 cents a mile which comes up to 800 and something a week if u really care , and by the way , i work , i really work , i drive , i walk in the hot ass sun. i dont sit and watch espn for 2 hours , and get paid over 200 dollars a day while i paint my nails dumbass , is not only at&t , i could only imagine what other companies do. but this is the start of something. this only shows how much this companies are really pocketing from services which prob have found way to become more efficient and cheaper over the years and they are still charging prices like this **** is gold.

how do u explain vonage 19.99 a year , but u get 25.00 a month for local and long distance in a house with at&t. I guess u dont care until is right there in front of u , laughing in ur face.

Of course i wantred the job. Would I have complained , hell **** no. but u gotta have a sense of pride and common sense be a bit humble to realize this is something that has to be told , at least to the people u love. there is no way in hell that after today i would recomend at&t to anybody.

All i got from at&t is a cell phone , and my comcast cable tv and cable internet are stolen. so that shows u how much it really is to provide the type of service other pay 100 a month. ****ing idiot. If u dont care then thats al;right , go sign a contract with whatever company. cuz they all do the same
            OK: So you're complaining that you don't like AT&T for moral reasons? The people have a right to know that they treat their employees well while still offering a competitive service?

Man, fuck capitalism and a good working environment. They should be like Walmart and treat their employees like **** and pay them **** while offering prices similar to that of other major department stores.

I can't believe you're actually complaining about this. This is one of the stupidest fucking threads I've ever read...

Comment

AT&T are beholden to their shareholders. If treating and paying their employees well results in better profits then they should do that thing.

Comment

lets back up, first of all they are lying to you about the average commissions. EVERYBODY does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  OK: So you're complaining that you don't like AT&T for moral reasons? The people have a right to know that they treat their employees well while still offering a competitive service?

Man, fuck capitalism and a good working environment. They should be like Walmart and treat their employees like **** and pay them **** while offering prices similar to that of other major department stores.

I can't believe you're actually complaining about this. This is one of the stupidest fucking threads I've ever read...
                  listen dumbass. I have no problem in a person earning a specific amount of money when its actually EARNED.

EXPLAIN TO ME WITH UR OWN COMMON SENSE/LOGIC HOW 30+ PEOPLE CAN EARN 200 DOLLARS A DAY WHILE THEY WATCH ESPN AND PAINT THEIR NAILS.

I NEVER SAID PPL SHOULDNT GET INTERNET FOR 40 DOLLARDS A MONTH , I NEVER SAID PPL SHOULDNT PAID 80 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR LIMITED PHONE.

GOD FORBID OPTIONS ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

LOOK FURTHER THAN THAN IDIOT.

ARE WE OVER PAYING FOR SERVICES. FORGET ABOUT AT&T ,

LETS MAKE THIS GENERAL.

VERIZON
                  T-MOBILE
                  SPRINT
                  ETC
                  ETC
                  ETC

ALL COMPETE RIGHT , ALL HAVE PRETTY MUCH COMPETITIVE BUNDLES/PACKAGES THAT INCLUDE CELL PHONE INTERNET , CABLE , ETC ETC ETC

IT DOESNT JUST STOP WITH THOSE 40 PPL.

WE ARE GETTING ROBBED MAN , ND U ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD , MY SISTER WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY BACK 5 YEARS AGO , AND SHE USE TO MAKE ABOUT 1,400 DOLLARS BY TELLING PPL THEY WERE SAVING 2O DOLLARS IN A BUNDLE , NOT INCLUDING TAXES , FEES ETC ETC DO U SEE WHERE IM GOING....... WE R GETTING ROBBED. WELL NOT ME , I ONLY PAT 45 ND ASA I CAN IM OUT , SORRY FOR BRINGING THIS INTO UR ATTENTION

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
                      listen dumbass. I have no problem in a person earning a specific amount of money when its actually EARNED.

EXPLAIN TO ME WITH UR OWN COMMON SENSE/LOGIC HOW 30+ PEOPLE CAN EARN 200 DOLLARS A DAY WHILE THEY WATCH ESPN AND PAINT THEIR NAILS.

I NEVER SAID PPL SHOULDNT GET INTERNET FOR 40 DOLLARDS A MONTH , I NEVER SAID PPL SHOULDNT PAID 80 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR LIMITED PHONE.

GOD FORBID OPTIONS ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

LOOK FURTHER THAN THAN IDIOT.

ARE WE OVER PAYING FOR SERVICES. FORGET ABOUT AT&T ,

LETS MAKE THIS GENERAL.

VERIZON
                      T-MOBILE
                      SPRINT
                      ETC
                      ETC
                      ETC

ALL COMPETE RIGHT , ALL HAVE PRETTY MUCH COMPETITIVE BUNDLES/PACKAGES THAT INCLUDE CELL PHONE INTERNET , CABLE , ETC ETC ETC

IT DOESNT JUST STOP WITH THOSE 40 PPL.

WE ARE GETTING ROBBED MAN , ND U ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD , MY SISTER WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY BACK 5 YEARS AGO , AND SHE USE TO MAKE ABOUT 1,400 DOLLARS BY TELLING PPL THEY WERE SAVING 2O DOLLARS IN A BUNDLE , NOT INCLUDING TAXES , FEES ETC ETC DO U SEE WHERE IM GOING....... WE R GETTING ROBBED. WELL NOT ME , I ONLY PAT 45 ND ASA I CAN IM OUT , SORRY FOR BRINGING THIS INTO UR ATTENTION
                      I HATE THAT PEOPLE MAKE A SOLID LIVING WITHOUT WORKING MANUAL LABOR. BUNCH OF WHITE COLLAR FUCKING ******* ARE RUINING AMERICA.

But seriously, believe it or not you are not required to have cable tv, free long distance, or an unlimited texting plan. Just because you want something for cheap doesn't mean the company is robbing the public. People are willing to pay the price so why the fuck are you complaining?

To be honest; I can't follow your logic. It's probably a combination of the caps lock and you just being stupid, but your post simply doesn't follow any sort of logical path... which ultimately makes me not want to respond anymore.

Come back with a readable, concise post that clearly illustrates your points. I'll even accept anecdotal evidence (since it's all you have).

Comment

Working...
                      X