Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
    What do you think they put in your Taco Bell? You have 24 hours to live
    Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
    fear mongering bull****. say, how's everyone holdin up with that SARS and bird flu epidemic?
    we're due for another epidemic, like spanish flu that killled 18 million in 1918... lots of canadians i know are vacationing in cancun right now... here piggy piggy

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
      we're due for another epidemic, like spanish flu that killled 18 million in 1918... lots of canadians i know are vacationing in cancun right now... here piggy piggy
      Im not positive but wouldn't it be a pandemic if its a global flu? I thought epidemics were less serious and confined to one area, whereas pandemics are virus' that cross boarders.

Its killed 20 out of an estimated 1000 now, but its the flu, its constantly mutating. Flu is nothing to take lightly...

Comment

they just suspended school til may 6th...all levels....and all indoor events-cinemas, theaters, concerts.......

Comment

How come I don't buy that this is some freak natural occurrence? Must be all the conspiracy theories I've been exposed to over the years.

Comment

Working...
          X