Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Tired of Pual Williams Picking on small Fighters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Tired of Pual Williams Picking on small Fighters!!!

Finally The Man is Gonna Go to his Real Weight class!..At Middle! peaple say Margarito picks on smaller Jr welters but in reality hes always Faced natrual welterweights with the exception of Manuel Gomez and Golden johnson since 2002.... Now Pual williams on the other hand at 6'2 and an 83inch reach has been Picking on smaller fighters almost his whole WW carreer.. lets see....

Santos Pakau- 135 pnds (He moved up a few fights prior to fighting PW)
    Shramba Mitchell- 135-140 pnds (moved up a few fights prior to fightin PW)
    Alfonso Sanchez- 140 pnds (same as above)
    Marteze Logan- 140 pnds (same as above)
    Terrance Cauthen- 140 pnds (He fought at 140 the fight Before PW)
    Sammy sparkman-140-147 pnds (switching weight classes thru his carreer)
    Javier Valdez- 135-140 pnds (where he fought most of his carreer)
    Rodolfo Gomez 130-135 (where he fought his entire carreer before PW)

This was only since 2004 that Hes been fighting Super feather to jr Welter weight fighters (i didnt bother to keep going further). Its just digusting how he fights these small Fighters.

Williams must be Mexican

Comment

Getouttait! If he can make the weight and not be weight drained then he's alright for the division!

It's done on weight not height/build.

Come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
        Getouttait! If he can make the weight and not be weight drained then he's alright for the division!

It's done on weight not height/build.

Come on!
        All the fighters i listed were fighting below 147 a few fights before they faced Williams.

Comment

cant be mad at paul williams though, that's the system and perfectly legal.

24 hour weigh ins allow for this (which were changed in the first place to protect fighters from fighting too dehydrated which can cause more brain damage).

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
            Finally The Man is Gonna Go to his Real Weight class!..At Middle! peaple say Margarito picks on smaller Jr welters but in reality hes always Faced natrual welterweights with the exception of Manuel Gomez and Golden johnson since 2002.... Now Pual williams on the other hand at 6'2 and an 83inch reach has been Picking on smaller fighters almost his whole WW carreer.. lets see....

Santos Pakau- 135 pnds (He moved up a few fights prior to fighting PW)
            Shramba Mitchell- 135-140 pnds (moved up a few fights prior to fightin PW)
            Alfonso Sanchez- 140 pnds (same as above)
            Marteze Logan- 140 pnds (same as above)
            Terrance Cauthen- 140 pnds (He fought at 140 the fight Before PW)
            Sammy sparkman-140-147 pnds (switching weight classes thru his carreer)
            Javier Valdez- 135-140 pnds (where he fought most of his carreer)
            Rodolfo Gomez 130-135 (where he fought his entire carreer before PW)

This was only since 2004 that Hes been fighting Super feather to jr Welter weight fighters (i didnt bother to keep going further). Its just digusting how he fights these small Fighters.
            why are you talking about that? Nearly every single fighter does that when there coming up. You act like he was a 30 year old vet. He was young and hadnt had many fights. Everyone starts off fighting guys moving up and so on.

Other then that, I dont think there is anyway you can diss his size without dissin guys like Margarito and thats what you are trying to do. Stop acting like he's 10x bigger then Margarito just because he has a inch or 2 on him. Margarito is huge. I know for a fact that Cotto makes everyone he fights look like a little boy when there next to him in the ring and Margarito made Cotto look like a little boy so that tells you how huge Margarito is. There is no way that he should be fighting at WW either and he's been there forever.

I think people are missing the point on this Williams fight. I dont think he's fighting there because he's struggling so much to make weight or anything. I think he's taking this fight because he doesnt feel that Arum is going to give him Margarito or Cotto any time soon because there scared. Thererore I think he is taking this fight to see how well his body can handle it at that weight and if he looks good then he may fight Pavlik or Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
              All the fighters i listed were fighting below 147 a few fights before they faced Williams.
              Fair point, but he's just playing the system which is legal, and his body can manage it. Man he must have a dangerously low BMI.

Who should he fight then?

Comment

If paul makes weight what's the problem?

as far as i care he is the same size as his oppenents. Height isnt everything, paul is slim so his oppenents are more bulky and paul has a body which would be a body punchers dream.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  why are you talking about that? Nearly every single fighter does that when there coming up. You act like he was a 30 year old vet. He was young and hadnt had many fights. Everyone starts off fighting guys moving up and so on.

Other then that, I dont think there is anyway you can diss his size without dissin guys like Margarito and thats what you are trying to do. Stop acting like he's 10x bigger then Margarito just because he has a inch or 2 on him. Margarito is huge. I know for a fact that Cotto makes everyone he fights look like a little boy when there next to him in the ring and Margarito made Cotto look like a little boy so that tells you how huge Margarito is. There is no way that he should be fighting at WW either and he's been there forever.

I think people are missing the point on this Williams fight. I dont think he's fighting there because he's struggling so much to make weight or anything. I think he's taking this fight because he doesnt feel that Arum is going to give him Margarito or Cotto any time soon because there scared. Thererore I think he is taking this fight to see how well his body can handle it at that weight and if he looks good then he may fight Pavlik or Abraham

pual williams was 21-0 when he fought rodolfo gomez ( a man that was fighting his whole carreer at 130-135) do you think pual was bareley coming up?.. He fought Santos Pakau before Margarito (a man that was fighting at 140 three fights before PW)...????? and then you got all the rest in between i mentioned. And he has a 7inch reach advantage to TONY and like 5inch height advantage... Hes always gonna pick on small fighters.

Comment

its funny ppl say he should fight @ mw. then they say he would be destroyed @ mw

Comment

Working...
                    X