No announcement yet.

Proof that mayweather Promotions exist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Floyd provides the financing for the fights and Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe does some work for Mayweahter Promotion and they both work for Floyd.
    Most are too lazy to read that New York Times article, which is a very interesting read. I've posted it myself before when folks tried to say Floyd Mayweather works for Golden Boy. And when folks just didn't realize just how much money Floyd makes per fight. It explains so much, including his inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Mayweather Promotions has more in common with the tooth fairy than Top Rank
      Eh, the tooth fairy actually pays out though. Floyd doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
        darn u markavelli!

spilled water on my work paper

Comment

Mayweather promotions is like an "imprint" of Golden Boy

its not a real company....kind of like Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group is an imprint of Warner Bros. Music Group

Floyd is a Golden Boy company man who only fights Golden Boy fighters

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Worse? Bieber fans or Mayweather fans?
            Flom0s are also fans of Bieber. you should have seen how many retweets from the flom0 nation, when Bieber was rocking a TMT hat and was in the ring with Floyd, they were so happy.

But the moment you say anything critical of Floyd they turn on you like lighting quick.

So the flom0 is the ultimate pathetic fanboy. "Money Team! Pacroids! take the test!" these guys are zombies man they only respond when Floyd responds and recite his words over and over and these are grown men in their 20s.

Comment

well I dont know if he has a promoters license, but 50 was incorrect in saying that there is no LLC. He's had one since 07 and it doesnt come up for renewal until 10-31-13..........

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/Cor...53d%253d&nt7=0

Comment

why did the chicken cross the road?

He was leaving Mayweather Promotions

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Yes it does exist he just doesnt have a license so he uses Goldenboy to promote his fights,he pays them a flat fee but is not signed to them

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    well I dont know if he has a promoters license, but 50 was incorrect in saying that there is no LLC. He's had one since 07 and it doesnt come up for renewal until 10-31-13..........

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/Cor...53d%253d&nt7=0
                    there u go fellas...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Just to clarify for everyone:

Mayweather promotions does exist, however it does not hold a promoters license. That is outsourced to GBP as is the majority of the promotional legwork, which Floyd pays for. Hence he is entitled to a % of the back end. Normally that's the realm of the promoter who takes the financial risk. My guess is the company exists as a vehicle that writes the cheques to GBP to do the promoting and for all the other front end costs.

Al Haymon does not have a promoters license. There is a very specific reason for that. Managers must be separate from promoters. By not having a promoters license Haymon gets around that and essentially acts as both.

Floyd is financially illiterate (like many many many pro athletes). The hoopla about him not having an accountant or financial adviser because of Haymon is silly, it is his own doing. He's been put into contact with firms like Goldman Sachs before. He called them Goldman Sucks. A safe return from bonds (not so safe anymore, but that's another topic) isn't within Floyd's realm of understanding. He sees that return and thinks he's better off gambling. You only need to look at his actions to know he is financially illiterate. What kind of fool keeps millions of dollars of cash in their house (earning nothing) and spends millions and millions on jewelry, and a fleet of 29 cars?? I hope he leases those cars. Anyway FLOYD IS GOOD AT MAKING AND SPENDING MONEY. MANAGING MONEY IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING ABLE TO EARN IT.
                      This right here should end the thread.... Green K inc.

Comment

Working...
                      X