Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the least painful way to commit suicide?

What's the least painful and quickest way to commit suicide?

Hanging is relatively painless and quick if you neck breaks, but slow and painful if it doesn't.

I've read drowning takes 3 minutes and is supposedly very painful as your lungs will burst.

Any ideas?

Probably putting your head on a railroad and waiting for a train. I mean, I don't know of course. But those things move pretty quick and it must end pretty instantly.

Comment

I'm guessing a bullet in the head is nice and quick.

Comment

suicide by cop is probably the funnest

Comment

Has your confidence in Wlad waned so much that your looking for a way out should he lose tonight :P

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            Has your confidence in Wlad waned so much that your looking for a way out should he lose tonight :P
            No, I'm really looking forward to today's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              What's the least painful and quickest way to commit suicide?

Hanging is relatively painless and quick if you neck breaks, but slow and painful if it doesn't.

I've read drowning takes 3 minutes and is supposedly very painful as your lungs will burst.

Any ideas?
              A bomb .... quick, easy and permanent

Comment

heroin overdose maybe?

Comment

high caliber hollowpoint bullets will blow out a hole in the back of your head the size of your fist. you won't feel a thing.

an overdose on the right drugs will just put you to sleep, but if you mess up you could remain conscious and suffer, or even survive.

don't even think about killing yourself, brother. it'l leave you dead on the inside. just imagine how much the people who care about you will suffer. you really want to put them through that? they'll never recover.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    heroin overdose maybe?

a childhood friend of mine died via heroin overdose recently. he was clean for months, relapsed once, and died.

Comment

Working...
                    X