Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      People making false floyd threads saying he has to ko Garcia to get the floyd fight is responsible for Khans loss, too much pressurre on him.

But i wonder if FLoyd will still fight khan as a good warm up fight out of prisoon. OK, khan got knocked by a hard puncher which is always a danger but Floyd with his pillow fists would probably see Khan make 12 roiunds with maybe a decision win.

Pillow fist?LOL You *******s never cease to amaze me with your stupidity and lack of boxing knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        People making false floyd threads saying he has to ko Garcia to get the floyd fight is responsible for Khans loss, too much pressurre on him.

But i wonder if FLoyd will still fight khan as a good warm up fight out of prisoon. OK, khan got knocked by a hard puncher which is always a danger but Floyd with his pillow fists would probably see Khan make 12 roiunds with maybe a decision win.
        this fight is pointless floyd would most likely take khan out in about 8 rounds

Comment

• This is the kind of thread that just displays how ******ed fan. It's can really be. Lol.

Comment

• Pacquiao lost lmao. It's officially over

Comment

• I still say Floyd stops Amir Khan.

Comment

• they both have almost no chance lol

Comment

• You know the pac-tards are in out-rage when polls like these are bumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    this fight is pointless floyd would most likely take khan out in about 8 rounds
                    do you watch floyd mayweather fight?

"take him out" is hardly even in his vocab

floyd would pick khan apart, he wouldn't blow his doors down with power punching.

christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      You know the pac-tards are in out-rage when polls like these are bumped.

you know you're equally responsible for making this site the dump it was for 2-3 years when you think in those terms

things are finally getting better and we're finally getting past all of that nonsense. hell it was all over a fight that never even happened / will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X