Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Seth Mitchell be brought along faster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Personally I think his team is doing a great job matching him and getting him experience. I've seen some on here who are buying into the HBO hype though without really understanding just how inexperienced he really is. Having him fight a Klit now would be the same as Pete Radamacher fight for the heavyweight championship in his first fight. In other words, career suicide. 2 or 3 more fringe contenders and than 2 legitimate top 10 fighters and if he keeps winning he should be ready. If he loses we'll know he wasn't readyanyway and its back to the drawing board.
    YES YES YES.........FOR THE LOVE OF GWAAD YES.......... at this point in time I want to see someone.......anyone in the HW Div.....

Comment

As someone said before, he is not going to improve much. But he def needs more experience.

They should get 3 more fights against some journey men, all by the end of this year...Then stack him up against a Samuel Peter or an Arreola and then have him fight for a title.

He def needs more exp but it needs to be done quick....

They shouldnt pull a Boytsov with him.....that kid has been getting ready for ages now and going nowhere.

You develop boxers......like Sillakh for example......you dont develop brawlers as much...

Comment

Working...
      X