No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Activity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward Activity

Andre Ward is a guy who after a fight doesn't look make much damage occurred. And for a guy of his ability to basically be #2 p4p and no casual fans know who he is really is a disaster. An Olympic gold medalist, long reigning champ and still cant get a ppv date. this guy needs to fight 3-4 times a year to build his name and image. oh....and leave fighting in the Oakland area. dude cant even sell out his "home" arenas. just my opinion.

Goosen trying to have him in the ring in 3-4 months. I don't know what his deal with Goosen is though

Comment

After beating Froch is when he needed to be more active after clearly proving he is the man at 168 but he took too long to fight Dawson then got hurt and was out for over a year if he shortens his time between defenses he will become more notable.

Comment

I agree. I don't like to compare but look at GGG. his stock is sky rocketing because of activity. Andre in my opinion is the better boxer and sld be the better sell. but GGG style and ability to be a draw will probly land GGG ahead of andre when it comes to big HBO dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          After beating Froch is when he needed to be more active after clearly proving he is the man at 168 but he took too long to fight Dawson then got hurt and was out for over a year if he shortens his time between defenses he will become more notable.
          i think the more he's in the ring the worse off he is. you will hear a lot of "oh no not this guy again." rarely fighting makes people forget just how devastatingly boring he is so they tune in and get fooled time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Goosen trying to have him in the ring in 3-4 months. I don't know what his deal with Goosen is though
            who do you think is a viable opponent for ward next? we know it wont be GGG or Chavez....Adonis? any Dirrell? Froch/Groves winner?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i think the more he's in the ring the worse off he is. you will hear a lot of "oh no not this guy again." rarely fighting makes people forget just how devastatingly boring he is so they tune in and get fooled time and time again.
              I like watching him he does get into muggy messy spots sometimes but he is pretty active per rd and extremely skilled, though nowhere near the level of GOAT SMW Joe as I am sure you have already concluded

Comment

Originally posted by StayCool View Post
                who do you think is a viable opponent for ward next? we know it wont be GGG or Chavez....Adonis? any Dirrell? Froch/Groves winner?
                I'm gonna guess either brandon gonzales or Anthony Dirrell (if he wins)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Spray_resistant

Yea, I think he takes long in between fights to wait and hope people forget who he is or his previous performance.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Yea, I think he takes long in between fights to wait and hope people forget who he is or his previous performance.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    i really think he should go about changing his name every 3 to 4 months and possibly try reconstructive surgery so people won't recognize him and change the channel/vomit

Comment

Working...
                    X