No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Will Soon Head To Los Angeles, Camp For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Access_Denied View Post
    Don't even know who Floyd's fighting but if Canelo takes on Trout it's going to be fight of the night both are fun to watch.
    really?!?!?!

Comment

Either way EL Bosshog will still make Canelo part of his morning masturbation even if Ginger gave Baldomir a rematch in his next fight.

True story..

Comment

Fighting trout with may weather around the corner is risky, but more stupid, fight... Besides if it'sttrout it deserves it's own date cause that is a main event on its on

I hope it's angulo

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
          Fighting trout with may weather around the corner is risky, but more stupid, fight... Besides if it'sttrout it deserves it's own date cause that is a main event on its on

I hope it's angulo
          Dude, we are talking Canelo here. Do you REALLY believe he would be within a 10 foot radius of Angulo especially if he's GBP golden egg???

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post

I hope it's angulo
            You have a point, but you're thinking about this as a promoter and not a fan. I personally think that if Canelo were to beat Trout, it would definitely legitimize a bout with him and Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Dude, we are talking Canelo here. Do you REALLY believe he would be within a 10 foot radius of Angulo especially if he's GBP golden egg???
              Are you implying that Angulo is good? He literally has zero defense.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Are you implying that Angulo is good? He literally has zero defense.
                My point exactly, he may have no defense but he (Angulo)is still a volume punching fool who poses more of a threat to this cinnamon bum then his previous touch-up bouts.

Comment

My point exactly, he may have no defense but he (Angulo)is still a volume punching fool who poses more of a threat to this cinnamon bum then his previous touch-up bouts.
                  It would be a fan friendly fight no doubt, but in the grand scheme of things

Trout >>>> Angulo

Comment

smh

You really are serious with that comment arent you.. Angulo would be a nice tough tuneup .. smh he would destroy him it wouldnt past 6

Comment

We also hope it's Trout. Canelo has not idea what fighting a real JMW in his prime feels like. He's in for a shock. Poor guy...

Comment

Working...
                      X