Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Trust Me, David Haye is Going Down in Seven!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Trust Me, David Haye is Going Down in Seven!

Dereck Chisora hasn’t knocked out any of his last four opponents, but the London-based boxer from Zimbabwe believes that streak will end Saturday.

Chisora (15-3, 9 KOs) predicted that he’ll knock out David Haye (25-2, 23 KOs) when these brash British heavyweights meet at West Ham Football Club’s Boleyn Ground at Upton Park in London (EPIX; 4:30 p.m. EDT/1:30 p.m. PDT).

“Trust me, he’s getting knocked out,” Chisora said to promote their 12-round grudge match. “He said he’s going to knock me out in round three. He’s going down in round seven. Lucky seven.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets not forget Derick that David Haye had Valuev dancing with a left hook in the last round of their fight, and that is a major noggin to be punching and wobbling so in my opinion you are gonna be blasted out of there unfortunately!!!

Comment

Haye should beat him but im not sure if i see a knockout. Haye will probably be to carefull to go all out.

Comment

This guy really can beat Haye if he sustain a high level pace without getting too reckless, Haye loves a slow pace due to his stamina, Hope we see another great fight this weekend.

Comment

Chisora has a good chin...
          i think haye will take it on points.

Comment

come on del im a huge fan but you said vitali would fall in eight less of the predictions more of the fighting WAR DELBOY

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
              come on del im a huge fan but you said vitali would fall in eight less of the predictions more of the fighting WAR DELBOY
              That's all right, Haye is no Vitali. Haye has a china chin.

Comment

If you're going to copy Ali in picking the round of the knockout, you need to throw in a little rhyme.

David Haye
                is going away
                come round 7
                he'll be in heaven

Comment

Not sure where the opinion that Haye has got a bad chin is coming from?

The fight against Thompson he totally punched himself out as the rugged old bastard wouldn't go down. I remember Mormeck dropping him and put him on unsteady legs.

Other than that I don't think he has actually gone down. He took a few of Vlad's best shot's as well which would suggest he has a decent chin considering Vlad's KO ratio.

That being said, I cannot see Del Boy anywhere near Haye's chin to test it. Easy nights work for Haye against a limited fight who is tailormade for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    If you're going to copy Ali in picking the round of the knockout, you need to throw in a little rhyme.

David Haye
                    is going away
                    come round 7
                    he'll be in heaven

Like it.

I'm from North of the River,
                    And I'll punch him in the liver.
                    Send him back down South,
                    In 7, and shut his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X