Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: B-Scene Staff Predictions: Miguel Cotto-Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: B-Scene Staff Predictions: Miguel Cotto-Floyd Mayweather

The biggest fight of 2012 to date has arrived, as Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are set to square off in their blockbuster headliner. The bout airs live tonight on HBO PPV from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas (9PM ET/6PM local time).

In terms of trinkets, Cotto’s alphabet 154 lb. title is at stake, as well as a diamond-encrusted belt from another sanctioning body who felt the need to get involved with the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one picked Cotto.

No arguments from me.

Comment

thats a clean sweep for floyd

Comment

That's cold!!!

Comment

Cotto getting KOed at a higher weight is less than plausable. Never seen Cotto KOed by one single punch and Floyd doesn't put that many punches togeter.

I got Floyd by a wide decision.

Mosley simply can't pull the trigger after two or three rounds. If it doesn't end early I got Canelo by decision

Comment

yeah i got Maywather by UD same Canelo
            Last edited by lluisone; 05-05-2012, 05:05 PM. Reason: MISTAKE

Comment

Nobody picks Cotto, but 40 year old Mosley has some believers. Imagine what will happen when the winners of these fights collide later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Cotto getting KOed at a higher weight is less than plausable. Never seen Cotto KOed by one single punch and Floyd doesn't put that many punches togeter.

Mosley simply can't pull the trigger after two or three rounds. If it doesn't end early I got Canelo by decision
                A one punch KO will be the least of Miguels problem.

The ref, doctor or Cottos trainer can stop it. Floyd gets a stoppage tonight whether by KO or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post

Agreed. Hard to understand why so many fans and "experts" are picking Mayweather to KO/TKO Cotto. And at 154. It's absolutely possible, most likely on cuts, but the hype around Mayweather is clearly reaching it's peak.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Agreed. Hard to understand why so many fans and "experts" are picking Mayweather to KO/TKO Cotto. And at 154. It's absolutely possible, most likely on cuts, but the hype around Mayweather is clearly reaching it's peak.
                    Because, this fight is that big of a mismatch that's why. Because, Cotto last 2 fights have been against shot to pieces fighters. He is done at the elite level that's why so many are predicting stoppage.

But, lol at Eaner Mosley-Canelo prediction. That made laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X