No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto on Ortiz Loss, Zaveck Shot, Conte, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto on Ortiz Loss, Zaveck Shot, Conte, More

San Carlos, California, is a long way from Winter Haven, Florida. Ask Andre Berto, who uprooted himself and his team 2,905 miles west to the San Francisco Bay Area city for his latest training camp.

[Click Here To Read More]

DEJAN is not easy BERTO,don't understimate him.
    DEJAN as welter can be dangerous like AA was as middleweight;DEJAN has that kind of turtle defense with power in both hands,if DEJAN hit BERTO hard,he can put to sleep the haitian.

Comment

If ortiz couldn't put him to sleep, zaveck will not, ortiz is far better, Berto will take this title late stoppage or ud, Zaveck hasn't seen that kind of power or speed and berto has seen plenty of ordinary fighters

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        If ortiz couldn't put him to sleep, zaveck will not, ortiz is far better, Berto will take this title late stoppage or ud, Zaveck hasn't seen that kind of power or speed and berto has seen plenty of ordinary fighters
        I don't know Zaveck but Berto has **** feet and his power isn't really that much. He has strength, not so much power. I eman Alexnader put Urango away and Berto couldn't.

Comment

We’re taking the right things we need for our bodies, just trying to get the best out of our bodies without stepping to the dark side.”
          it's been mostly spinach and flintstone vitamins. nothing to worry about eh berto?

ps: you been juicing lately???

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
            I don't know Zaveck but Berto has **** feet and his power isn't really that much. He has strength, not so much power. I eman Alexnader put Urango away and Berto couldn't.
            lol 2 different fights, whereas berto clowned Urango over 12, Alexander hit him with a very very good upper he never saw. Using your logic I guess Hatton or Bailey don't have real power either.

Urango shouldn't had went back to 140

Like I said zaveck has not seen power like berto

Comment

Why is this fight in Mississippi? It will sell under 1000 tickets. In Slovenia couldve done 20k+ and shared profits. Oh wait I forgot HBO is paying Berta millions regardless who he fights. So doesnt matter if 5 people in a crowd.

I dont know if Zaveck has what it takes, hes not that big of a puncher but atleast he has heart, which cant be said for Andrea Bertha

Comment

I believe this loss will be good for Berto.He's already made changes to his terribly flawed routine.Maybe he can climb from overrated to highly rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Why is this fight in Mississippi? It will sell under 1000 tickets. In Slovenia couldve done 20k+ and shared profits. Oh wait I forgot HBO is paying Berta millions regardless who he fights. So doesnt matter if 5 people in a crowd.

I dont know if Zaveck has what it takes, hes not that big of a puncher but atleast he has heart, which cant be said for Andrea Bertha
                  Hbo is dumb, Al Haymon knows more about the boxing business then Hbo does clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

been wondering that myself. why not just make the fight in the nearest HBO studio, with a hired crowd of 500 cheering on demand ...

Comment

Working...
                    X