No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell to face Ruslan Chagaev on Khan undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mitchell to face Ruslan Chagaev on Khan undercard

Apprently HBO are looking at making Seth Mitchell vs Ruslan Chagaev on the undercard of the Khan fight. This is according to Dan Rafael.

two glass jaws

it's just who shatters first.

I say Ruslan

chin checkers around the world is slobbering for this fight so they can add another name to their list

Comment

I take it this thing about Ruslan having a glass jaw is a joke?

I like the fight. Chagaev is pretty much past it, but this is good gatekeeper stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by McGrain View Post

I like the fight. Chagaev is pretty much past it, but this is good gatekeeper stuff.
        I sould have put possibly in the title but it looks like this could be made. It seems like a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by McGrain View Post

Ya it was a joke.

Mitchell have a glass jaw. To be perfectly honest with you? I don't know who Chagaev is, it just felt cool writing

'a battle of glass jaws'

How good is Chagaev

can Chagaev beat Gary Mason?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
            two glass jaws

it's just who shatters first.

I say Ruslan

chin checkers around the world is slobbering for this fight so they can add another name to their list
            Dude you are a dick!!! Your Boyfriend has a pathetic jaw and was made to do some break dancing by a SMW journey man.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
              Dude you are a dick!!! Your Boyfriend has a pathetic jaw and was made to do some break dancing by a SMW journey man.
              Mitchell got rocked by a jab dude.

I love Mitchell but he is a work in progress. He should take it slow

I think the Olympic Version of Lennox Lewis can KO Mitchell

Comment

After Mitchell's wobble in his last fight this is a brave move. I really like the guy.

Comment

very good test for Mitchell, if Chagaev comes in decent shape it could be a long night. Chagaev only lost to Wlad and Povetkin. I'd even say it's too early to throw him in with Chagaev but still I'd like to see that fight.

Comment

Promoters need to start doing a better job. The Klitschkos sell out stadiums fighting guys like Chagaev.

Comment

Working...
                    X