No announcement yet.

Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Boxing Promoter Don King speaks truth on Floyd Mayweather and NOT PURSUING Manny Pacquiao

link: http://w w w.doghouseboxing. com/Benz/DHBenz0811e10.htm by Johnny Benz dated 11August 2010
    other link: http://w w w.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim081010.htm by Steve Kim dated 10August 2010

"I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH or Pursuing AnyThing. I'm Pursuing Floyd." said Don King.

floyd told him not to................

Comment

I think floyd tell don king that i will only join u if u will promise that u will not let me fight pacquiao.

Comment

floyd told him not to......

chea.....

Comment

If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I think floyd tell don king that i will only join u if u will promise that u will not let me fight pacquiao.

Exactly,I think they will wait that all TOP 50 welterweights have scheaduled fights and they will come up with some featherweight opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.
              Now Paul and SExy gotta take that bull**** testing too?

You *****'s are real pieces of work.

Comment

It's the only way he can persuade Floyd Mayweather Jr. to sign up with him

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

They already said they wouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Floyd is just pathetic,only sissy can come up with USADA tests!

Comment

Working...
                    X