This Should Be Explained Fans vs *****s and *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
      A lot of people seem to be on me about walking all over Pac fans.. Well im not.. Im walking all over *******s.

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT, I ENJOY WATCHING BOTH OF THEM. NOW READ ON TO BE INFORMED!!!!!

The reason I usually walk all over *******s, and not *****s, is because there are just so many of them in comparison..

Lets explain the difference now.

Fans of either Pacman or Floyd: Mostly unbiased. Liked boxing before they liked there favorite fighter.. respectful to most all fighters.

*****s and *******s: Biased almost always. Didnt know **** about boxing, just joined in because of there favorite fighter. Disrespectful to anyone who isnt there fighter.

Now that I have taught everyone the difference.. Unless you are ***** or *******, you are cool with me.. So when I make fun of *******s and *****s, probably just *******s, do not get upset if you are a real fan.. I in reality respect and enjoy watching your favorite fighter.

a$$hole! i seldom comment..but its really irritating to see somebody who claims to know a lot about boxing and belittles the other..boxing fan my a$$!

on the other hand, at lst the *******s and *****s are true to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MP.. View Post
        a$$hole! i seldom comment..but its really irritating to see somebody who claims to know a lot about boxing and belittles the other..boxing fan my a$$!

on the other hand, at lst the *******s and *****s are true to themselves.
        Coming from an alt...

When the **** did I ever claim to know a lot about boxing? I know about boxing, but no where have I said I know a lot..

Belittling dickheads who only make threads with titles as fraud mayweather, pacman steroids seems ok in my book.. Check yourself alt.

Comment

Who are you??

I dont really want to know you or for you to know me to tell you the truth.

Comment

only if it was in person....you could tell him what the five fingers said to the face

Comment

A lot of people seem to be on me about walking all over Pac fans.. Well im not.. Im walking all over *******s.

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT, I ENJOY WATCHING BOTH OF THEM. NOW READ ON TO BE INFORMED!!!!!

The reason I usually walk all over *******s, and not *****s, is because there are just so many of them in comparison..

Fans of either Pacman or Floyd: Mostly unbiased. Liked boxing before they liked there favorite fighter.. respectful to most all fighters.

*****s and *******s: Biased almost always. Didnt know **** about boxing, just joined in because of there favorite fighter. Disrespectful to anyone who isnt there fighter.

Now that I have taught everyone the difference.. Unless you are ***** or *******, you are cool with me.. So when I make fun of *******s and *****s, probably just *******s, do not get upset if you are a real fan.. I in reality respect and enjoy watching your favorite fighter.
              You need to have a game first before you could walk over anybody and have an IQ over 20 before you could teach anybody anything. Geez, where are all these idiots coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                A ***** pretending to be a fan....................LMAO!!!

what the??!! 1 month here and this guy have the nerve to create such thread??

*Tangna kapal ng muka nito ah.

Comment

alt to malamang

Comment

Honestly, I am kinda insulted by this. First of all, you are new here. You have no right to "walk all over" anyone. Secondly, I'm a hardcore Pacquiao fan. You can call me a ******* if you like, and I'll happily run with the term for the sake of fun anyway (hence starting a user group called *******S), but you ain't teaching me nothing. I've watched boxing for longer than you've been alive. Much longer.

This thread is the work of someone who's immature. I find it offensive because you probably categorize me as a *******, think I'm a dumbass, and think somehow you are superior and have the upper hand because you are a "real boxing fan".

Nobody cares, dude. You ain't changing anything around here. Everything will be exactly the same when we wake up tomorrow.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Honestly, I am kinda insulted by this. First of all, you are new here. You have no right to "walk all over" anyone. Secondly, I'm a hardcore Pacquiao fan. You can call me a ******* if you like, and I'll happily run with the term for the sake of fun anyway (hence starting a user group called *******S), but you ain't teaching me nothing. I've watched boxing for longer than you've been alive. Much longer.

This thread is the work of someone who's immature. I find it offensive because you probably categorize me as a *******, think I'm a dumbass, and think somehow you are superior and have the upper hand because you are a "real boxing fan".

Nobody cares, dude. You ain't changing anything around here. Everything will be exactly the same when we wake up tomorrow.
                      Now that is the truth. Nothing ever changes in the ****hole that is NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X