Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Bay Bombs at Samsung press conference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Michael Bay Bombs at Samsung press conference.

Not his finest hour!

WTF?? That was odd as ****. That's exactly what I feel like when I watch some of his movies, just walk away.

LOL this comment was hilarious: "Explosions, explosions and more explosions - That is exactly what was going on in Michael Bay's head while on stage at Samsung's CES event."

Comment

I think what happened was that he expected to get claps out of his introduction. "My job is to dream for a living", then he kinda paused and was waiting for a response and that sidetracked him. It happened to me in Speech class a year ago, I said something with the purpose of getting laughs because I like saying funny things and am used to getting laughs from my jokes, but got no response this time. Then I panicked in my head but I didn't react that way I just continued with the speech normally. But he is in front of a larger crowd so it probably affected him more.

Comment

The f**k? Did he go take a **** or something? Lmfao

Anyway I know people hate the f**k out of his movies but I thought The Rock and Bad Boys (1 & 2) were the shizzle

Comment

He's on coke. He thought he could play it off, and act cool, but his nerves got to him, and he thought everyone in the room was judging him, and knew he was on coke.

Or I'm completely wrong, and there was some teleprompter issue.

Comment

His teleprompter didn't work. He was talking about the script being ****ed up and how he was going to wing it, but he couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              He's on coke. He thought he could play it off, and act cool, but his nerves got to him, and he thought everyone in the room was judging him, and knew he was on coke.

Or I'm completely wrong, and there was some teleprompter issue.
              lmaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Fuck was that about

Comment

Sad day in film making bro, Michael Bay KO1 by a damn teleprompter smh

Comment

his movies aren't much better than what just happened.

he looks like a gay skip bayless

edit: scratch that I mean he looks like skip bayless.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-07-2014, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X