No announcement yet.

Official Thread for Gennady Golovkin sparring footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Thread for Gennady Golovkin sparring footage

I keep hearing about his sparring and him whooping on some really big names in the sport. Anyone find video of some of this or him putting on some good beatings against anyone in sparring. I cant really find any.

Here is his knockout of Bute @ 2:50

this aint sparring but his problem with being an unknown to the American public.

Comment

well that's not a sparring video u posted. you can also find his fight against andre dirrell on YouTube which he won but was pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        well that's not a sparring video u posted. you can also find his fight against andre dirrell on YouTube which he won but was pretty close.
        is his camp like floyd's where they do not let u tape sparring sessions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          is his camp like floyd's where they do not let u tape sparring sessions?
          I don't think so , but I haven't looker for anything either . I remember hearing he did really well against Canelo would love to see it if any videos exist.

Comment

recent article released by ring mag. talking about his training camp and sparring sessions:

r i n g t v.craveonline.com/blog/174431-gym-notes-giant-killer-golovkin-looks-ready-for-proksa

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              recent article released by ring mag. talking about his training camp and sparring sessions:

r i n g t v.craveonline.com/blog/174431-gym-notes-giant-killer-golovkin-looks-ready-for-proksa
              Here's some footage from his Proksa camp that the article talks about with small clips of him sparring those cruiserweights.

Comment

No footage but a round by round report of the sparring session between Golovkin and Canelo :

Alvarez followed Golovkin during the final minute but walked into a hard left hook that appeared to rock him with 10 seconds remaining. Alvarez didn’t return to his corner after the bell but instead tried to shake out his right leg, which immediately stiffened on impact of Golovkin‘s hook
                http://bit.ly/RekKvU
                Last edited by Light_Speed; 09-03-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X