Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: Soccer is the worst sport, UFC is bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number one sport in the world, yes. It's hard for some people to believe that since it's just not that popular in the US, compared to most of the rest of the world. Geez, the guy needs to do some research before he opens his mouth. Yeah I guess he's pissed like someone else said since the Mayweather fight did better than the UFC event again. I thought last time that happened he said he wasn't going to do that again. I guess he figured since it was on free TV instead of PPV that more people might watch the UFC. Oops. No way these guys should've ever beat out Pride, I hope someone comes along for some good competition and deflates this guy's ego already.

Comment

I'd watch hockey over soccer any day. Soccer is boring as **** to watch. That being said, Dana is a moron. What the **** does Mayweather have to do with ufc or soccer. Some of y'all reaching....

Comment

Another ignorant American talking about football again. What a shock

Comment

My reply:

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            UFC v. Soccer, sorry but LOL.
            What, they both try to kick things that are round...

Dana is a moron. No surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              Another ignorant American talking about football again. What a shock
              "Someone doesn't like something I do, they must be stupid!"

The only ignorant statement was that he said UFC is bigger. I agree that Soccer is almost the worst sport to watch. Only mainstream sports I can think of that are worse to watch are baseball and Golf....

Comment

Wow..

Football or Soccer may be boring at times but it is the biggest sport in the whole world. Hence why a World Cup is hosted every four years.

Comment

80% if the world is wrong thanks Dana White.

I have never disagreed with the guy more and I normally agree with him.

Comment

How is football boring to watch?

Boring to whom? People that were never raised with the sport in the first place? I suppose so...

There is no sport out there that get me more emotional, excited and out of my seat than when either a club I support or my national teams plays.

All things are relative.

Comment

It is a matter of opinion but I am sure most MMA guys would play soccer if they were good at it, simply because they get 50 to 150k dollars a week.

I myself have stopped watching but some games are fun to watch. I play it and it's a damn good game. The main thing is that fans are a club are usually fans for life be it good or bad times. Loyalty is a key.

As for soccer players, they are very fit, agile and the skill you need to kick a ball like them is immense. I tried kicking a ball at a goal at 30 yards and it's damn hard to be accurate with power. I also played a full 90 mins with only one half as they do and **** it's hard, you need a lot of stamina and running. I later read a midfielder in a pro game runs 6 miles. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X