No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W@rri0r View Post
    My 2 cents. Broner Fighter of the Decade?
    lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
      Nah benavidez will rape him .

Reach jab , body work age

When your 17 sparring manny and khan you know your future is great .

It was ridiculous too see how many times broner got tagged by deleon whos slow and short .
      Khan has been sparring Manny...his future....

Comment

• He needs to step up his competition, he's been fighting average fighters since de De Leon fight.
        Unfortunately for him, there's only 1 elite fighter at SFW (Uchiyama), Broner should move up to lightweight if he can't get that fight.

Comment

• I dont think so. Get fights with some of the top 5 guys in his divison 1st

Comment

• Guillermo Rigondeaux is a much better boxer in my opinion

Comment

• floyd fanatics have found a young nuts to jump into once floyd retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                floyd fanatics have found a young nuts to jump into once floyd retires.
                LMAO. Best prospect in the game is easily not Broner. I got Dulorme as a new superstar. I can easily imagine a scenario where he keeps rising in welterweight status and makes a huge fight with the best out.

Comment

• Broner's not a prospect.

Comment

• I like what I see from Broner, he has great physical talent and is still just 22 so he's growing and learning. I see the Mayweather comparisons, but Mayweather's emotional strength inside the ring is what sets him apart from other fighters. I don't know if Broner has that, and if so, it has yet to be tested.

Broner's path to where he is today has been hand-picked thus far. He's kind of taking on the same mold as many of Al Haymon's fighters, and we'll see over time whether his competition improves or stagnates.

That said, I can totally see him being a candidate for that distinction as time goes by, but there are still many questions remaining with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      is it a coincidence that only blacks think this?

Ponce De Leon is my boy and all, but if he beats you, you're not the second coming...
                      I'm not black and I'm way behind Broner. Okay, so Ponce gave him problems, everyone has a problem from time to time. Add to the fact that Broner was like 20, it was a major step up, and his first big tv showing I don't think it's that surprising that he had a tough time. Broner will be a top fighter for many years to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X