Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Cotto Margarito II Post Fight Conference*

Cotto looks like a broken man..

Comment

Look at Cotto, dude is fucked up for a guy that barely got punched at all and supposely the guy hitting him had bricks in his hands before.

Fuck outta here, Tony's legendary power is real, this fight proved to me the first fight was legit.

Nobody could fight with an eye like that, it's clear Arum put money into the pockets of those "doctors" to say, Tony can fight but it's at his own risk.

It was clear midway round 2 he wasn't suppose to be fighting.

Anyone that thinks Margarito is a cheater can go suck a dick, his power is real, and to me he will forever be a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        Look at Cotto, dude is fucked up for a guy that barely got punched at all and supposely the guy hitting him had bricks in his hands before.

Fuck outta here, Tony's legendary power is real, this fight proved to me the first fight was legit.

Nobody could fight with an eye like that, it's clear Arum put money into the pockets of those "doctors" to say, Tony can fight but it's at his own risk.

It was clear midway round 2 he wasn't suppose to be fighting.

Anyone that thinks Margarito is a cheater can go suck a dick, his power is real, and to me he will forever be a legend.
        Dj emzz is always butthurt since he's gay but now he is emotionally butthurt over his b itch's loss. Hey emzz, next time you jump on the bandwagon make sure it has wheels first.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          Dj emzz is always butthurt since he's gay but now he is emotionally butthurt over his b itch's loss. Hey emzz, next time you jump on the bandwagon make sure it has wheels first.
          Stop following me around.

Comment

Stop following me around.
            Stop trolling the cotto threads with your Margarito is high and mighty bullshyt. You ****ing ***et...you are not even mexican dumb azz

Comment

thanks for posting it diesel

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                Stop trolling the cotto threads with your Margarito is high and mighty bullshyt. You ****ing ***et...you are not even mexican dumb azz
                Why do you insist on telling me this?

I have made it clear, I'm NOT Mexican nor do I want to be.

I've said it many times, I wish I was white.

Now stop following me around.

Comment

you're 100% right.

and that was cotto's face while he was running a marathon so Marg couldn't connect.
                  his face would've looked the same or worse if the doctors hadn't saved Cotto.

Comment

Why do you insist on telling me this?

I have made it clear, I'm NOT Mexican nor do I want to be.

I've said it many times, I wish I was white.

Now stop following me around.

Comment

Working...
                    X