Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves: I'm Taking DeGale Out in Four Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves: I'm Taking DeGale Out in Four Rounds!

George Groves & James Degale are both ready for their "grudge" British & Commonwealth Super Middleweight Clash. The fight takes place at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pumped, hyped, wetting myself...... Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      George Groves & James Degale are both ready for their "grudge" British & Commonwealth Super Middleweight Clash. The fight takes place at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]
      4 ROUNDS? like fk you are , your off to sleep

Comment

groves is a good young prospect degale few years older olmpic gold champ lookin the better of the two in 10 odd fights but neither have been in with class as good as the other all bout the heart hear boys full on WAAAAAARRRRR yesssss

Comment

This should be a great tear up, I hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment

If groves wins he will become interesting.i'm thinking de gale is chinny***

Comment

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
              If groves wins he will become interesting.i'm thinking de gale is chinny***
              if you think de gale is chinny then your an absolute fool!!! groves is the chinny one!!!!

Comment

Of course you are

Comment

War Groves!

One tip for the future - they need to get the guy out of wearing suits: '**** in a suit' - comes to mind!

Comment

Can't wait for this. Though DeGale should win, I want Groves to knock his azz out and shut that ****er up.

Comment

Working...
                    X