No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Dirrell Vs Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Dirrell Vs Froch.

I cannot believe they didn't take away a point from Froch for hitting behind the head...He rabbit punched him like 20-30 times. I didnt relize it was so much..

Ya.. I had dirrell winning 7-5. Could have been 8-4, but I gave a close one to Froch.

there were several close rounds in that fight. froch rolled with a lot of dirrell's jabs and did bodywork in the clinch that people give him zero credit for. that said, he probably should've lost a point for the rabbit punching.

Comment

I agree I saw Dirrell winning that fight like 7-5, a lot of people just don't realize how good he really is.

Comment

Hey, most of those, shots, where, when Dirrel scared ass started dycking low.

Dirrell, Lost officially, he lost the fight in my view, and deserve to lose, even if he had won , wich he didnt.

he put a greaaaaaaaat performace against Abraham, so stop this ****!

Comment

I also thought that dirrell had won, however he definately took the wrong attitude into the fight. If he has of fought similar to the way he did against abraham he might have scored a stoppage

Comment

Considering how much people say Dirrell ran, I thought it was surprisingly physical. Two big, super middleweights who really wanted to win who played to their advantages. I had Dirrell winning, but the fight was close enough to where it wasn't a robbery. Froch has a lot of determination to make up for his flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
              I cannot believe they didn't take away a point from Froch for hitting behind the head...He rabbit punched him like 20-30 times. I didnt relize it was so much..

Ya.. I had dirrell winning 7-5. Could have been 8-4, but I gave a close one to Froch.
              It amazes me when people rewatch this fight it was so terrible.

Hers the short version of it..

Pretty much replay this 12 times

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                It amazes me when people rewatch this fight it was so terrible.

Hers the short version of it..

Pretty much replay this 12 times
                Honestly.. Dirrell barely ran at all. If at all. He held a lot though.

Comment

I just rewatched it and it still sucks

Comment

They will probably meet again, I am sure they will have alot to prove!

Comment

Working...
                    X