Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John should have won, will Marquez also get robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John should have won, will Marquez also get robbed?

John should have won that fight. Rocky made an inspiring effort in the last two rounds, but IMO it wasn't enough to win the fight.

Will the judges screw Marquez if the Diaz fight goes to the scorecards?

I get the feeling they might.

If you fight Diaz or Juarez in Houston, you deserve to be robbed. It's common knowledge the hometown fighters get gifts there, so if you accept a fight there, you're just doing it for money and plan on complaining later.

But I'm sure Marquez has no problem with that being the biggest crybaby in the sport p4p.

Comment

Juan better step it up, invest in the body, and commit to his shots. He needs to KO Baby Fats.

Comment

my wallet sure hope so... lol naw im jokin hopefully the decision is clean good one. although it being in houston who knows...

Comment

No Marquez will get his ass kicked legitimatly........

Diaz is the only fighter in that crappy Savanah Gym that can actually fight.

Comment

JMM is gonna get rob bigtime

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              my wallet sure hope so... lol naw im jokin hopefully the decision is clean good one. although it being in houston who knows...
              I agree with the decision but not with the pic of that cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                I agree with the decision but not with the pic of that cheater.

Dude could you actually let it go?? Just for tonight?? Let us talk with a great match up coming up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  John should have won that fight. Rocky made an inspiring effort in the last two rounds, but IMO it wasn't enough to win the fight.

no. this will be fair. of coarse it will lean towards diaz if its close

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

Bro you said you had it 7-5, do you really think giving one more round to juarez is a robbery?

Comment

Working...
                    X