No announcement yet.

Official OSU versus Texas thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    lol, correct you sre. Peebs will love that one...
    Yeah that call sucked, but you have to give credit to the Buckeyes they capitalized off of it and also give them credit for actually being in that game when Miami was almost a pro team with all the talent they had.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      It seems ever since that Miami game where they got that gift pass interference call they have fallen short in the big games. They toasted Notre Dame that year, but the Irish were overrated. Especially the past few years they have not played well in the big games, except for Michigan . Texas is an explosive offense and I just don't know if they can keep up. Boeckman hasn't played consistently for a while and Pryor isn't that good of a passer. Their defense I feel has to really hold up or their in trouble.

...I have a copy of an email somewhere that shows 12-13 different times that Miami pulled Ohio State guys down by the Jersey and they never got called. Miami got every call and non call up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Let's bet some points Peebs....I'll you the spread.

...I expect OSU to blow it again, but they are only e-points so why not. Are you giving me 8 points? How much do you want to wager?

Comment

...Is it me or did OSU and Texas seem chumier than most teams are during the coin toss?

Comment

Can't spell cocksucker without OSU. God, I hate everything the ****eyes stand for.

Comment

...Nice no call on the interference on Robiske.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ...I have a copy of an email somewhere that shows 12-13 different times that Miami pulled Ohio State guys down by the Jersey and they never got called. Miami got every call and non call up to that point.
                Yeah I wouldn't doubt that Miami was the darling of football at the time. It was just what annoyed me about that call was how late the flag was thrown. It seemed like they were both already in the huddle until the ref threw it, thats over exaggerating, but it was late as hell.

Comment

....Buckeyes are pissing this one away. They should have about 20 points on the board. McCoy is going to catch fire in the second half and the Buckeyes will be screwed if we don't start putting the ball in the endzone. Beanie Wells should get every single touch in the second half.

Comment

Texas keeps shooting themselves in the foot.
                    Credit to Ohio St though. So Far

Comment

Working...
                    X