Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.O.S!! 16 days lose all the weight possible!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jiggy black View Post
    I think if he's doing mainly cardio - water retention from creatine isn't going to be too much of an issue. At least it doesn't seem to with me.
    I am agree with you!!

Comment

stop the cardio. and do heavy heavy weights keeping your HR at 180 bpm and eat 8 small meals / day.. SLEEP 8 hours.. and eat lots of protein.

Comment

Terrible weight loss advice... but it's safe weight loss advice so I guess it's actually good.

Whoever has cut weight in the past would have told you to buy a sauna suit or to put on a hoodie/sweater and have a daily session of long distance running and/or jump roping.

2 weeks is too short of a time frame to lose a significant amount of fat... Water weight will be the bulk of what is lost and that weight will be put back on if you were to drink your regular fluid intake so you'd have to cut into that.

You might lose 5-10 pounds in a 3 hour session (at a moderate pace), but remember the bulk of it is water weight, most of it will be put on if you are drinking what you're supposed to. The reason a number of fighters look like gaunt ghosts and are irritable at weigh ins is because they constantly put themselves through this process of sweating as much as possible while depriving themselves of fluid. It's a grueling process, but they have to do what they have to do to make a living and feed their families... not for fun.

I do not condone this btw...

Comment

i would highly NOT recommend a diet without any carbs...it will sap your energy and keep you from performing effective workouts.

maybe just keep it low-carb, and no-carb after dinner untill you sleep.

Comment

Working...
          X