No announcement yet.

My first boxing training video!! [HELP]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first boxing training video!! [HELP]

Poor quality, first takes & First day back after 3 months but enjoy and feedback, thanks.

Move 360 degrees unless your just working power shots. Moving around the bag both left and right will help you get your steps right to be able to punch more effectively. You stand in one place much to much. You need to add your right hook behind your left hand alot more, your one two is good but you throw it then always back off instead of following the bag "IN" and throw combinations when the bag is at its high point! The same way you back an opponent up and continue to throw punches. Its ALL about steps and balance!!! Theres alot of uses for working the heavy bag and steps are also in the equation. No different then getting steps correctly in the ring using pads! Stop bouncing straight back from the bag, instead work around it and use the jab as your finder then step in and get off and continue in as I mentioned before. Heavy bag==Heavy Punches!!! Ray.

.......thats a really nice Bag!

Comment

Hah thanks Ray.

Comment

Welcomed, you can work both hands when the bag is at its high points with a the one/two non stop combo for building stamina. You keep pumping the one/two untill the bag starts to straight and your backing off from the strain of maintaining this exercise. This is an old school training technique that will tighten your arms and shoulders up! Once you reach that situation then move freely around the bag throwing punches that are fast and easy. Your working to get the blood flow out of those areas that are flooded. This is exactly what happens when fatique sets in during a fight and there are ways to over come it!! Or your gonna get your butt kicked hahahaha!! Try it, you may all ready use it if you have an experienced trainer. Ray

Comment

Working...
        X