No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Mosley Has No Legs, No Chance To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Mosley Has No Legs, No Chance To Win

Not slim, but none….are Shane Mosely’s chances of defeating Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, according to WBC President Jose Sulaiman.

[Click Here To Read More]

somebody's mad this fight isn't for the WBC title (as you wanted it to be you dirtbag Jose!)

Comment

Sulaiman is just butthurt Manny is defending his WBO Welterweight title instead of the WBC Diamond blablabla Light Middleweight belt.

Comment

He might be butt hurt, but he's right.

Comment

wbc is a joke but hes right pac needs to step up fighting leftovers for his last 3 fights i hope shane can pull off a upset but we all know thats not happening

Comment

Sulaiman is such a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              He might be butt hurt, but he's right.
              Did someone say Sulaiman was "BUTT HURT" by Pacman?

Last edited by Cash Cow; 05-04-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

These comments made on Mosley's chances by people are reminding me of the Mosley-Margarito fight build up.

I think Mosley will lose but people are going overboard, really underrating Mosley. He can pull of the KO if any one can. Mosley is the best fighter Pacquiao has fought since Marquez. But a little too old.

Comment

Shane is a walking corpse.. Pac slaughters him in this fight.. No IFS ANDS OR BUTS...

Shanes performance against Mora showed how Over rated Floyds win over Shane was.. Now Pac is going to cash in on another household HOF name and do what Mayweather couldnt..

Im just excited to see Pac lay out another beatdown.. Just not sure what round to put my money on when Bayless stops the fight or when Naz throws in the towel..

Comment

The Penguin has spoken.

Comment

Working...
                    X