No announcement yet.

Floyd acting like spoiled kid in What Chilli Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd acting like spoiled kid in What Chilli Wants

I saw Floyd in What Chilli Wants season 2 come on man even in relationship Floyd acts like a little baby he is desperate for attention.

hahahah yea i watched it too and FLoyd be playing hard to get n ****... Chili trying to suck his **** but it's like he's playin mad hard to get. lolz

Comment

I thought those shows were for *****es?

Comment

It's SCRIPTED. Dating shows are as real as WWE. It's just for entertainment. Women seem to like shows like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          It's SCRIPTED. Dating shows are as real as WWE. It's just for entertainment. Women seem to like shows like that though.
          Exactly. My sister was watching it and told me she wants every guy to be like Floyd. So I guess it's working.

Comment

Chili is a straight B.I.T.C.H.

Comment

floyd is like michael jackson. 1 of this kids that grow up forced 2 apply themselves 2 something 100% and never really had a childhood. it paid off BIG TIME but the man acts like a moron at times.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                Exactly. My sister was watching it and told me she wants every guy to be like Floyd. So I guess it's working.
                yeah, your sisters masochist, she also wants to get whoop by floydie.

Comment

Working...
                X